Stealth Quester

Token

On 1/30/2024 at 12:38 AM, johndoe888 said:

trial please if it works well i will purchase thanks

I made the purchase & went in blind, so I am a good person to listen to, and I am here to tell you that this was 110% one of the best purchases I have done. For the most part, everything works pretty flawlessly, there are some quests that are bugged/glitched, that you need to keep an eye on meaning that the script might need a little help (Opening a door, talking to an NPC, completing a little portion so the script jumps over that and continues onward, etc) For the most part 9/10 quests don't require you to do anything, everything works as planned, and will complete that said quest front to back without any hiccups.

So with that being said, if I had to recommend 3 scripts out of all of them, Stealth Quester is a must!

You'll thank me later! lol 😀

• Boge 1

hey bro, seems to get stuck with eagles peak when collecting feathers, just stands at entrance of the cave, once you have collected the feathers, you should go to varrock to the fancy dress shop, i noticed the bot doesnt take a teleport method to varrock either/

i have just manually taken it back to varrock and made the eagle suit, the bot ran back then stood at entrance to the cave again

just manually had to put on the eagle outfit and steal the feather, seems to be going by itself again now. ill update with anything else

went to the next room and got stuck looking for the tracks, 

im not not even sure what part its trying to do, but anytime using the cave system it just stands around

Edited by vickershd
update

@Token

Misthalin Mystery gets stuck after it rides the rowboat. It doesn't walk to the fountain to pick up the bucket.

[INFO][Bot #1][02/04 04:27:36 PM]: running quest: Misthalin Mystery; current stage: 10
[INFO][Bot #1][02/04 04:27:36 PM]: boarding rowboat
[INFO][Bot #1][02/04 04:27:36 PM]: walking to position [x=3240, y=3142, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][02/04 04:27:36 PM]: [DEBUG][INERACTIONS] No destination tile found
[INFO][Bot #1][02/04 04:27:36 PM]: checking custom obstacles
[INFO][Bot #1][02/04 04:27:36 PM]: no valid tile found

The quest also gets stuck on stage 50 when it is supposed to light the candles on the walls:

[INFO][Bot #1][02/04 04:45:49 PM]: checking extra conditions: false true true 5 6 9 43
[INFO][Bot #1][02/04 04:45:49 PM]: running quest: Misthalin Mystery; current stage: 50
[INFO][Bot #1][02/04 04:45:49 PM]: failed to find stage
[INFO][Bot #1][02/04 04:45:49 PM]: position: [x=1645, y=4826, z=0]; next: Misthalin Mystery; queue: 10; member: false; mirror: false; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][02/04 04:45:49 PM]: checking extra conditions: false true true 5 6 9 43
[INFO][Bot #1][02/04 04:45:49 PM]: running quest: Misthalin Mystery; current stage: 50

One general suggestion:

It might be useful to implement menu invokes for this script because it would avoid situations like...

when the camera is rotating furiously trying to click a door...

or when the mouse right-clicks endlessly because it's trying to select an unusual menu option...

or when it's trying to solve a puzzle but keeps clicking the wrong puzzle piece.

Edited by dotherobot

On 1/21/2024 at 4:35 AM, coltonjbelk said:

anyone else having trouble with misthalin mystery quest keep using row boat then telys back to lumb

Will push another round of bug fixes shortly

On 1/21/2024 at 4:59 PM, chidaruma said:

None of the newly added quests are reliable across the multiple accounts I've tested and I'm finding the script now fails to start "the Golem." It can buy all the items, navigate to the golem to start the question but does not initiate the dialog and gets stuck in an end loop.

It might be the NPC was renamed, will check it out shortly

On 1/21/2024 at 8:09 PM, dotherobot said:

@Token When they release Sailing and lock it behind a Varlamore quest, can you add that quest to this script? 🥳 ⛵

https://secure.runescape.com/m=news/varlamore-part-one---overview?oldschool=1

Sure

On 1/22/2024 at 7:49 AM, SmoknAceX said:

Having trouble with Monkey Madness 1(script shuts off on its own at GE after buying supplies) and Mountain Daughter(I got talking in a endless loop with Hamal the Chieftain). I think we need an update.

Monkey Madness I has a hardcoded 43 prayer and 25 hitpoints requirement

Do you happen to have the logs for Hamal?

On 1/25/2024 at 4:34 PM, Bejeweld said:

Misthalin Mystery seems to get stuck after using the rowboat. When guiding it to the fountain myself it does a little part but after a minute it just spams NPEs.

On 1/25/2024 at 4:55 PM, jonasfx said:

No Alfred Grimhand's Barcrawl in the selection, however it is in this post.

On 1/25/2024 at 4:55 PM, kiyrii said:

Have encountered same issue on Misthalin Mystery, yet to try monkey madness to add to sample size :)

On 1/29/2024 at 4:03 PM, Gibson2k13 said:

will there be more ironman additions done? :) already own this but just curious <3 

Yes, also Misthalin Mystery was added with no item requirements, but I forgot to put it in the iron man mode, I'm still working on that quest

On 1/29/2024 at 5:09 PM, Bejeweld said:

The bot died at the lesser demon in Melzar's maze during Dragon Slayer 1. When restarting the quest it tries to enter the maze without the key and gets stuck there.

I reran the script, waited for it to get all the items from the bank, and then paused it. I grabbed the key from the bank and resumed it. That was the way for the bot to enter the maze again.

It also doesn't grab any runes as a mage when entering the maze again.

Edit: grabs no food when re-entering the maze as well.

W

On 1/30/2024 at 1:42 AM, JoeBlow449 said:

Uh is there a trial for this?

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials on this :feels: 

On 1/30/2024 at 8:38 AM, johndoe888 said:

trial please if it works well i will purchase thanks

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials on this :feels: 

On 2/2/2024 at 12:12 AM, WhoDatBoy said:

could I have a trial please??? 

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials on this :feels: 

On 2/3/2024 at 8:25 PM, vickershd said:

hey bro, seems to get stuck with eagles peak when collecting feathers, just stands at entrance of the cave, once you have collected the feathers, you should go to varrock to the fancy dress shop, i noticed the bot doesnt take a teleport method to varrock either/

i have just manually taken it back to varrock and made the eagle suit, the bot ran back then stood at entrance to the cave again

just manually had to put on the eagle outfit and steal the feather, seems to be going by itself again now. ill update with anything else

went to the next room and got stuck looking for the tracks, 

im not not even sure what part its trying to do, but anytime using the cave system it just stands around

On 2/4/2024 at 11:35 AM, vickershd said:

seem to be having issue with ascent from arceus too, wouldnt walk or teleport to start the quest, speaking with mori it wouldnt proceed the dialogue at quest start

this is in mirror mode, and so was my previous comment

I'll have a new version of that quest up soon, it's got too many issues, and was also affected by the recent kourend update even more

On 2/5/2024 at 12:45 AM, dotherobot said:

@Token

Misthalin Mystery gets stuck after it rides the rowboat. It doesn't walk to the fountain to pick up the bucket.

[INFO][Bot #1][02/04 04:27:36 PM]: running quest: Misthalin Mystery; current stage: 10
[INFO][Bot #1][02/04 04:27:36 PM]: boarding rowboat
[INFO][Bot #1][02/04 04:27:36 PM]: walking to position [x=3240, y=3142, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][02/04 04:27:36 PM]: [DEBUG][INERACTIONS] No destination tile found
[INFO][Bot #1][02/04 04:27:36 PM]: checking custom obstacles
[INFO][Bot #1][02/04 04:27:36 PM]: no valid tile found

The quest also gets stuck on stage 50 when it is supposed to light the candles on the walls:

[INFO][Bot #1][02/04 04:45:49 PM]: position: [x=1645, y=4826, z=0]; next: Misthalin Mystery; queue: 10; member: false; mirror: false; input: false, resized: false

One general suggestion:

It might be useful to implement menu invokes for this script because it would avoid situations like...

or when the mouse right-clicks endlessly because it's trying to select an unusual menu option...

or when it's trying to solve a puzzle but keeps clicking the wrong puzzle piece.

On 2/14/2024 at 8:35 AM, MethodZ said:

can you fix eagle's peak quest, seems to get stuck in the cave at the door. @Token

On 1/16/2024 at 1:31 AM, chidaruma said:

Heard recently there were about 10 more quests being added? Any spoilers on what they might be so I don't manually do them myself 👀

Most of them are already available under the beta testing mode, just press F3 to toggle them while the GUI is open; Troll Stronghold, Troll Romance, Fairy Tale I, Fremennik Trials, and 2 RFD subquests are to be added soon

On 1/20/2024 at 11:58 AM, UncoverDreamer said:

I have not run into any problems any of the times, but unfortunately I finally endured one while trying to run Monkey Madness.
It honestly starts doing something at the GE and then just walks away with stamina's sometimes, and other times with nothing.

I did also try in debug mode to see if that will help bypassing the GE, but no luck sadly. I mean I thought maybe it was a walk, ALL the way to king narnode thinking maybe the bot wouldn't use quick travels like the glider or anything

Please let me know! Thank you!

Was the quest previously started when it attempted to walk all the way?

• Like 2

@Token

One general suggestion:

It might be useful to implement menu invokes for this script because it would avoid situations like:

• when the camera is rotating furiously trying to click a door...
  • when the mouse right-clicks endlessly because it's trying to select an unusual menu option...
  • when it's trying to solve a puzzle but keeps clicking the wrong puzzle piece.
  • Boge 1

1 hour ago, dotherobot said:

That sounds like the walker, which Token can't do anything about besides write a whole walker. If you want to force any script to use invokes, to a degree that is, I made something to attempt to force the entire bot tab to use invokes. Just run the script and that tab should try to use invokes when it can.
https://github.com/MrGunman200/OSBot-Extended/tree/master/playground/compiled_jar

• Like 1

its getting stuck on murder mystery on stage 1, it collects all the items and starts putting flour on them then gets stuck and errors

if you stop the bot and start it again it teleports away deposits everything at a bank and leaves all the quest items in the bank and then gets stuck again because it cant pick up another piece of evidence it already has.

I just realised it only picks up 4 flypapers instead of 5, there's 5 pieces of evidence.

Edited by Vareska