Stealth Quester

Token

All the ironman quests were comepleted flawlessly aside from the little door I stated earlier. Corsairs curse I got recked cuz the guy is to high of a level for my newb lol. Just used it for plague city after gathering all supplies and only part it got stuck on was the ending when it says return to Edmund to complete the quest. I think it wants to teleport out with a tab. Would be cool if it went back to the manhole into the dungeon and climbed back up the mud pile to complete the quest. Once I did this manually it completed no problem. Same problem with Biohazard on multiple points in the quest. I would love to see more support for ironmen with less depenencies on teleport tabs/jewelry since it's quite hard to get these items at a low level ironman, if you could add a way to simply walk there instead if it fails to find a teleport in the bank/inventory. Idk how but if you can do this I'd love to donate in some way to support this script.

3 hours ago, Pyker said:

10 (front page lists waterfall as having no reqs), the urn.

Also how do quest rewards work? I had it do client of kourend and it chose how to use the lamps/favour reward without me having a chance to choose.

Well that's your problem. At 10hp even playing legit, you can easily die. This is a really good script, but it's not better than human reactions. Using at such a low level, you need to either babysit or expect to have to do parts manually. Personally, if this even gets 90% of the work done and I have to do boss fights/harder stuff myself, I don't mind.

keeps trying to buy 'Members object'

[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:40 AM]: position: [x=3162, y=3488, z=0]; next: Imp Catcher; queue: 3; member: true; mirror: true; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:40 AM]: started in normal mode
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:40 AM]: estimated required money: 1
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:40 AM]: estimated next offer value: 1
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:40 AM]: creating offer
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:40 AM]: Buying item {name: Members object, amount: 1, buy price: 1}
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:41 AM]: entering search query
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:43 AM]: waiting for options to appear
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:46 AM]: exchange not finished
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:47 AM]: position: [x=3162, y=3488, z=0]; next: Imp Catcher; queue: 3; member: true; mirror: true; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:47 AM]: started in normal mode
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:47 AM]: estimated required money: 1
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:47 AM]: estimated next offer value: 1
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:48 AM]: exchange not finished
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:49 AM]: position: [x=3162, y=3488, z=0]; next: Imp Catcher; queue: 3; member: true; mirror: true; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:49 AM]: started in normal mode
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:49 AM]: estimated required money: 1
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:49 AM]: estimated next offer value: 1
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:49 AM]: creating offer
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:49 AM]: Buying item {name: Members object, amount: 1, buy price: 1}
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:50 AM]: entering search query
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:52 AM]: waiting for options to appear
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:52 AM]: Terminating script Stealth Quester...
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:52 AM]: sleep interrupted
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:52 AM]: exchange not finished
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:52 AM]: stamina potion thread exited
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:52 AM]: Running quests in the following order
#1                     Imp Catcher    settings:{FOOD=Salmon, DEBUG MODE=false, IRON MAN=false, NO FOOD=false, STAMINA POTIONS=true, HAT=Members object, CAPE=Members object, AMULET=null, WEAPON=null, CHEST=null, SHIELD=null, LEGS=Members object, HANDS=null, FEET=null, RING=Members object, ARROWS=null, STYLE=0, SPELL=0}
#2                        Sea Slug    settings:{FOOD=Salmon, DEBUG MODE=false, IRON MAN=false, NO FOOD=false, STAMINA POTIONS=true, HAT=Members object, CAPE=Members object, AMULET=null, WEAPON=null, CHEST=null, SHIELD=null, LEGS=Members object, HANDS=null, FEET=null, RING=Members object, ARROWS=null, STYLE=0, SPELL=0}
#3               The Knights Sword    settings:{FOOD=Salmon, DEBUG MODE=false, IRON MAN=false, NO FOOD=false, STAMINA POTIONS=true, HAT=Members object, CAPE=Members object, AMULET=null, WEAPON=null, CHEST=null, SHIELD=null, LEGS=Members object, HANDS=null, FEET=null, RING=Members object, ARROWS=null, STYLE=0, SPELL=0}
Selected gear, attack style, spell and rewards are displayed next to each quests above
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:52 AM]: Script Stealth Quester has exited!

20 hours ago, Pyker said:

10 (front page lists waterfall as having no reqs), the urn.

Also how do quest rewards work? I had it do client of kourend and it chose how to use the lamps/favour reward without me having a chance to choose.

It should select the rewards you select on GUI; if no rewards are selected, it will select some default ones

18 hours ago, MasterBlunt said:

All the ironman quests were comepleted flawlessly aside from the little door I stated earlier. Corsairs curse I got recked cuz the guy is to high of a level for my newb lol. Just used it for plague city after gathering all supplies and only part it got stuck on was the ending when it says return to Edmund to complete the quest. I think it wants to teleport out with a tab. Would be cool if it went back to the manhole into the dungeon and climbed back up the mud pile to complete the quest. Once I did this manually it completed no problem. Same problem with Biohazard on multiple points in the quest. I would love to see more support for ironmen with less depenencies on teleport tabs/jewelry since it's quite hard to get these items at a low level ironman, if you could add a way to simply walk there instead if it fails to find a teleport in the bank/inventory. Idk how but if you can do this I'd love to donate in some way to support this script.

I haven't extended the ironman support in a very long time, but I have a few ones on my to-do list; it may also be easier to run in debug mode after I add custom bank teleports and spell teleport support

15 hours ago, W199 said:

keeps trying to buy 'Members object'

[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:40 AM]: position: [x=3162, y=3488, z=0]; next: Imp Catcher; queue: 3; member: true; mirror: true; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:40 AM]: started in normal mode
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:40 AM]: estimated required money: 1
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:40 AM]: estimated next offer value: 1
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:40 AM]: creating offer
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:40 AM]: Buying item {name: Members object, amount: 1, buy price: 1}
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:41 AM]: entering search query
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:43 AM]: waiting for options to appear
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:46 AM]: exchange not finished
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:47 AM]: position: [x=3162, y=3488, z=0]; next: Imp Catcher; queue: 3; member: true; mirror: true; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:47 AM]: started in normal mode
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:47 AM]: estimated required money: 1
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:47 AM]: estimated next offer value: 1
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:48 AM]: exchange not finished
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:49 AM]: position: [x=3162, y=3488, z=0]; next: Imp Catcher; queue: 3; member: true; mirror: true; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:49 AM]: started in normal mode
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:49 AM]: estimated required money: 1
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:49 AM]: estimated next offer value: 1
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:49 AM]: creating offer
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:49 AM]: Buying item {name: Members object, amount: 1, buy price: 1}
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:50 AM]: entering search query
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:52 AM]: waiting for options to appear
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:52 AM]: Terminating script Stealth Quester...
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:52 AM]: sleep interrupted
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:52 AM]: exchange not finished
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:52 AM]: stamina potion thread exited
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:52 AM]: Running quests in the following order
#1                     Imp Catcher    settings:{FOOD=Salmon, DEBUG MODE=false, IRON MAN=false, NO FOOD=false, STAMINA POTIONS=true, HAT=Members object, CAPE=Members object, AMULET=null, WEAPON=null, CHEST=null, SHIELD=null, LEGS=Members object, HANDS=null, FEET=null, RING=Members object, ARROWS=null, STYLE=0, SPELL=0}
#2                        Sea Slug    settings:{FOOD=Salmon, DEBUG MODE=false, IRON MAN=false, NO FOOD=false, STAMINA POTIONS=true, HAT=Members object, CAPE=Members object, AMULET=null, WEAPON=null, CHEST=null, SHIELD=null, LEGS=Members object, HANDS=null, FEET=null, RING=Members object, ARROWS=null, STYLE=0, SPELL=0}
#3               The Knights Sword    settings:{FOOD=Salmon, DEBUG MODE=false, IRON MAN=false, NO FOOD=false, STAMINA POTIONS=true, HAT=Members object, CAPE=Members object, AMULET=null, WEAPON=null, CHEST=null, SHIELD=null, LEGS=Members object, HANDS=null, FEET=null, RING=Members object, ARROWS=null, STYLE=0, SPELL=0}
Selected gear, attack style, spell and rewards are displayed next to each quests above
[INFO][Bot #3][02/18 11:20:52 AM]: Script Stealth Quester has exited!

That's usually caused by wrong item definitions provided by the mirror client when switching from a F2P world to a P2P world that were saved in a gear/quest preset. It's best to load a new client whenever you switch from F2P to P2P on mirror mode to avoid this problem (until we have a new mirror client version to fix this automatically). That gear preset now contains "Members object" because that's what the client detected as item name when saving the worn equipment. You can either overwrite the presets by saving another preset with the same name or delete them. To get rid of that gear preset:

1. Close the mirror client
  2. Go to C:\Users\<USER>\OSBot\Data\StealthQuester\GearPresets\ and delete the gear preset that you used when running it above; also delete the quest preset if it was saved from C:\Users\<USER>\OSBot\Data\StealthQuester\QuestPresets\
  3. Start the mirror client
  4. Select a P2P world and log directly into it
  5. Create a new gear/quest preset
  6. Do not log into a F2P world while that client is open; if you end up in a F2P world and have to switch back to P2P, make sure you restart the mirror client and log directly into the P2P world to avoid loading corrupted item definitions

• Like 1

on holy grail quest when it needs to kill the bridge troll it does not right click attack every time, much of the time it will just walk infront of it then run back X 5 times then do right click attack

update i died at holy grail and it doesn't seem like the script can pick the quest back up it gets bugged at the bank 

[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 10:23:24 PM]: Terminating script Stealth Quester...
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 10:23:24 PM]: eating thread exited
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 10:23:24 PM]: position: [x=3167, y=3488, z=0]; next: Holy Grail; queue: 1; member: true; mirror: true; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 10:23:24 PM]: running quest: Holy Grail; current stage: 7
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 10:23:24 PM]: killing black knight titan
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 10:23:24 PM]: missing excalibur
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 10:23:24 PM]: withdrawing item: 1 Excalibur
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 10:23:24 PM]: f.cON: failed to find bank item: 1 Excalibur
    at api.cOM6.K(cp:524)
    at b.eC.K(ac:542)
    at b.eC.a(ac:227)
    at b.eC.D(ac:119)
    at b.xe.I(ac:625)
    at b.Nul.K(w:355)
    at b.Nul.I(w:183)
    at b.PE.I(gb:17)
    at e.nUL.H(kd:708)
    at e.nUL.a(kd:170)
    at c.nUL.onLoop(zd:372)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(mg:59)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 10:23:24 PM]: Running quests in the following order
#1                      Holy Grail    settings:{FOOD=Salmon, DEBUG MODE=false, IRON MAN=false, NO FOOD=false, STAMINA POTIONS=true, HAT=Mithril full helm, CAPE=null, AMULET=null, WEAPON=Mithril scimitar, CHEST=Mithril platebody, SHIELD=Mithril kiteshield, LEGS=Mithril plateskirt, HANDS=null, FEET=null, RING=null, ARROWS=null, STYLE=3, SPELL=0}
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 10:23:24 PM]: Script Stealth Quester has exited!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 10:23:24 PM]: stamina potion thread exited

Edited by RemerBeamer

23 hours ago, Token said:

It should select the rewards you select on GUI; if no rewards are selected, it will select some default ones

I haven't extended the ironman support in a very long time, but I have a few ones on my to-do list; it may also be easier to run in debug mode after I add custom bank teleports and spell teleport support

That's usually caused by wrong item definitions provided by the mirror client when switching from a F2P world to a P2P world that were saved in a gear/quest preset. It's best to load a new client whenever you switch from F2P to P2P on mirror mode to avoid this problem (until we have a new mirror client version to fix this automatically). That gear preset now contains "Members object" because that's what the client detected as item name when saving the worn equipment. You can either overwrite the presets by saving another preset with the same name or delete them. To get rid of that gear preset:

1. Close the mirror client
  2. Go to C:\Users\<USER>\OSBot\Data\StealthQuester\GearPresets\ and delete the gear preset that you used when running it above; also delete the quest preset if it was saved from C:\Users\<USER>\OSBot\Data\StealthQuester\QuestPresets\
  3. Start the mirror client
  4. Select a P2P world and log directly into it
  5. Create a new gear/quest preset
  6. Do not log into a F2P world while that client is open; if you end up in a F2P world and have to switch back to P2P, make sure you restart the mirror client and log directly into the P2P world to avoid loading corrupted item definitions

56 minutes ago, juic3wrld11 said:

when i try to load a preset gear it wont let me do my charged glory - says i need to take it off since its not supported. why is this?

Conflicts with the charged items it uses as teleports during quests, there are ways to work around that but it's unnecessarily complicated

9 hours ago, RemerBeamer said:

on holy grail quest when it needs to kill the bridge troll it does not right click attack every time, much of the time it will just walk infront of it then run back X 5 times then do right click attack

update i died at holy grail and it doesn't seem like the script can pick the quest back up it gets bugged at the bank 

[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 10:23:24 PM]: Terminating script Stealth Quester...
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 10:23:24 PM]: eating thread exited
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 10:23:24 PM]: position: [x=3167, y=3488, z=0]; next: Holy Grail; queue: 1; member: true; mirror: true; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 10:23:24 PM]: running quest: Holy Grail; current stage: 7
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 10:23:24 PM]: killing black knight titan
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 10:23:24 PM]: missing excalibur
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 10:23:24 PM]: withdrawing item: 1 Excalibur
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 10:23:24 PM]: f.cON: failed to find bank item: 1 Excalibur
    at api.cOM6.K(cp:524)
    at b.eC.K(ac:542)
    at b.eC.a(ac:227)
    at b.eC.D(ac:119)
    at b.xe.I(ac:625)
    at b.Nul.K(w:355)
    at b.Nul.I(w:183)
    at b.PE.I(gb:17)
    at e.nUL.H(kd:708)
    at e.nUL.a(kd:170)
    at c.nUL.onLoop(zd:372)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(mg:59)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 10:23:24 PM]: Running quests in the following order
#1                      Holy Grail    settings:{FOOD=Salmon, DEBUG MODE=false, IRON MAN=false, NO FOOD=false, STAMINA POTIONS=true, HAT=Mithril full helm, CAPE=null, AMULET=null, WEAPON=Mithril scimitar, CHEST=Mithril platebody, SHIELD=Mithril kiteshield, LEGS=Mithril plateskirt, HANDS=null, FEET=null, RING=null, ARROWS=null, STYLE=3, SPELL=0}
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 10:23:24 PM]: Script Stealth Quester has exited!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 10:23:24 PM]: stamina potion thread exited

There's a few problems with interactions on the most recent client version, we will have a new version shortly to address that

1. Stealth Injection or Mirror Mode: Mirror
2. Logger contents (press "Settings" on top right corner of the client, then "Toggle Logger", copy & paste on pastebin) :
https://pastebin.com/en6eTeWa

3. Description: kept talking to the wrong guard during Fight Arena quest when trying to intoxicate the guard. i had to pause and manually speak with the correct guard before resuming for the script to continue properly.

also - does no food mode not work in general/in mirror mode? i made sure that the gui's title said no food mode before starting each one individually, yet no matter which quest i tried running with no food mode it insists on buying and withdrawing food.

during RFD dwarf subquest sometimes it will use the asgoldian ale on Rohak and not complete getting the Rock Cake before his drunkness wears off and when this happens the bot will get stuck and just spam click Rohak continuously. Possibly get script to bring 2 or auto shut off if it gets stuck like this? I realize its prob not a high priority as its a subquest but thought I'd inform you

edit: paused the script and added more ale's and unpaused and it fixed itself, so simply starting it with more should work

Edited by omgpros

Hey just wanted to let you know about a small bug. During the Regicide quest, if you chose a range weapon as your equipment, it won't re-equip arrows after shooting down the bridge in the Underground pass area, causing the character to run around while fighting the Tyras Guard until the chracter dies.

On 2/20/2021 at 6:06 PM, myOSBaccount said:

1. Stealth Injection or Mirror Mode: Mirror
2. Logger contents (press "Settings" on top right corner of the client, then "Toggle Logger", copy & paste on pastebin) :
https://pastebin.com/en6eTeWa

3. Description: kept talking to the wrong guard during Fight Arena quest when trying to intoxicate the guard. i had to pause and manually speak with the correct guard before resuming for the script to continue properly.

also - does no food mode not work in general/in mirror mode? i made sure that the gui's title said no food mode before starting each one individually, yet no matter which quest i tried running with no food mode it insists on buying and withdrawing food.

It was supposed to work, but that's a rarely used setting; I'll check it out later today

13 hours ago, omgpros said:

during RFD dwarf subquest sometimes it will use the asgoldian ale on Rohak and not complete getting the Rock Cake before his drunkness wears off and when this happens the bot will get stuck and just spam click Rohak continuously. Possibly get script to bring 2 or auto shut off if it gets stuck like this? I realize its prob not a high priority as its a subquest but thought I'd inform you

edit: paused the script and added more ale's and unpaused and it fixed itself, so simply starting it with more should work

Sure, I'll make it stop if it fails

10 hours ago, xhannyah said:

Hey just wanted to let you know about a small bug. During the Regicide quest, if you chose a range weapon as your equipment, it won't re-equip arrows after shooting down the bridge in the Underground pass area, causing the character to run around while fighting the Tyras Guard until the chracter dies.

Thanks, I'll include a fix in the next update

3 hours ago, lifeofcolgate said:

Do you offer trial for one account?  Want to check it out before purchasing.

Thank you 

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials :feels: