Stealth Quester

Token

On 6/25/2020 at 2:57 PM, Token said:

A place it recognizes would be only the place where it was supposed to be, i.e. where it died, in that case it will work when started in debug mode with items in inventory

Awesome I'll give it a shot. Thanks so much man. 

1 hour ago, jonashansen12 said:

It does not use stamina pots :) 

It does for me, make sure you have enable use of stamina pots selected.

On 6/26/2020 at 2:26 AM, dudees75 said:

Is anyone else having an issue for Witch's house where it can potentially die sometimes? Seems like it clicks forward a bit sometimes and the experiment 3 and 4 will attack you. 

I've received some bug reports on that and I pushed a new version of the quest, but it looks like there were a few more issues, it also gets stuck by the fountain in some cases which I'll have to push a new version for shortly 

On 6/26/2020 at 11:31 AM, CSH97 said:

Can i get a trail please mate?

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials

On 6/26/2020 at 11:04 PM, greyh0und said:

Not sure if others have faced this issue but script keeps trying to purchase Barrows Gloves when doing The Ascent Of Arceuus.

I have barrows gloves equipped and loaded as worn gear for the quest.

Remove the barrows gloves or any untradeable items from the preset, those may be causing issues

2 hours ago, karitsamatti said:

Any chance to get a free trial before deciding what scripts to buy? :) 

1 hour ago, jonashansen12 said:

It does not use stamina pots :) 

It uses on roughly 45 out of 64 quests when enabled (default setting)

8 minutes ago, Allow Me said:

@Token I watched the fight arena, figured out how to get it started up again. However, I found the reason as to why I died. It seems it doesn't run to the safe spot for me unless I manually do so when they have you go into the arena to fight.

Thanks, will run a test on it

2 minutes ago, Token said:

I've received some bug reports on that and I pushed a new version of the quest, but it looks like there were a few more issues, it also gets stuck by the fountain in some cases which I'll have to push a new version for shortly 

Remove the barrows gloves or any untradeable items from the preset, those may be causing issues

It uses on roughly 45 out of 64 quests when enabled (default setting)

Thanks, will run a test on it

Had to doge you since you doge'd me. :boge:

Heyo, would it be possible to add stamina potions to Waterfall quest at the stage where it withdraws runes?

My mans walks for the last portion of the quest because he has no stamina :pepehands:

Edit:

Also, any plans for prayer support? The accounts I plan on making eventually need prayer, so figured might make some of the quests easier. Just a suggestion, no worries if not.

Edited by Mikasa

8 hours ago, Mikasa said:

Heyo, would it be possible to add stamina potions to Waterfall quest at the stage where it withdraws runes?

My mans walks for the last portion of the quest because he has no stamina :pepehands:

Edit:

Also, any plans for prayer support? The accounts I plan on making eventually need prayer, so figured might make some of the quests easier. Just a suggestion, no worries if not.

As long as you have the option selected it should use staminas? Last time I did waterfall it used them all the way 

hey for some reason Mountain Daughter keeps auto stopping script because it says that quest req is not met: Mountain Daughter

Mountain Daughter doesnt have any requirements so little confused

[INFO][Bot #1][06/28 03:06:21 PM]: you do not meet the requirements for the current quest: Mountain Daughter
[INFO][Bot #1][06/28 03:06:21 PM]: missing requirements for quest: Mountain Daughter

EDIT: DISREGARD, Quest Info in-game doesnt say 20 agility for requirement

Edited by Shmeekz
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Shmeekz said:

hey for some reason Mountain Daughter keeps auto stopping script because it says that quest req is not met: Mountain Daughter

Mountain Daughter doesnt have any requirements so little confused

EDIT: DISREGARD, Quest Info in-game doesnt say 20 agility for requirement

Exact same thing was happening to me. @Token