Stealth Quester

Token

Okay, I've went through 33 of the quests so far, ones with higher requirements I will be doing soon. I noticed a couple small problems and one that just happened. It just got stuck 13 minutes into Monkey madness 1. Stuck trying to get the monkey dentures and where you need to fall down through a box to get the mold. The bot just sat at the box where you need to fall through at before getting the monkey dentures. I had to stop it and now finishing up most of the quest myself. It runs out of Stamina during Waterfall Quest and Tourist Trap. I died with 22hp during Nature Spirit, was afk so not exactly sure but I might have forgotten a weapon. Only doing a handful of quests at a time to avoid bans. I will post once again after finishing all quests in a day or 2

it worked for me the first time on 2 accounts... now i try to use it again and it gets stuck on [INFO][05/24 09:53:13 PM]: Loaded 0 RS accounts!
[INFO][05/24 09:53:15 PM]: Welcome to OSBot 2.5.80!
[INFO][05/24 09:54:07 PM]: Updated injection hooks for client revision : 189!
[DEBUG][Bot #1][05/24 09:54:07 PM]: Initializing mirror client bot...
[INFO][05/24 09:54:07 PM]: Started bot #1
[INFO][Bot #1][05/24 09:54:18 PM]: Initializing 39 API modules...

edit: i believe Osbot is down for all scripts rn. 

Edited by 10jbp1042

On 5/24/2020 at 12:05 AM, Mrmoonmoon said:

Question i have this script is there any plan to expand on the quests at any point?

I have got to say this is an amazing script 

Yes, I've been adding quests at least every few monthly for the past 4 years

On 5/24/2020 at 2:22 AM, re1yt said:

anyway of getting this to not have to utilize G.E for ironman?

It can be done in iron man mode (press F5 while the GUI is open), but only 9 quests are supported with this special mode where it automatically gathers items

It can also be run in debug mode (press F4 while the GUI is open) which will disable both banking and GE, but this may generate some issues if some items are missing

On 5/24/2020 at 3:29 AM, Markus Staudt said:

Okay, I've went through 33 of the quests so far, ones with higher requirements I will be doing soon. I noticed a couple small problems and one that just happened. It just got stuck 13 minutes into Monkey madness 1. Stuck trying to get the monkey dentures and where you need to fall down through a box to get the mold. The bot just sat at the box where you need to fall through at before getting the monkey dentures. I had to stop it and now finishing up most of the quest myself. It runs out of Stamina during Waterfall Quest and Tourist Trap. I died with 22hp during Nature Spirit, was afk so not exactly sure but I might have forgotten a weapon. Only doing a handful of quests at a time to avoid bans. I will post once again after finishing all quests in a day or 2

Thanks, I'll run some tests on those quests; is there any chance you remember if it was stuck in the basement during Monkey Madness I, or on ground level when supposed to search the crate? Was it attacked by a spider?

On 5/24/2020 at 5:35 AM, trident94 said:

Can I get a trial please?

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials

On 5/24/2020 at 6:12 AM, Michael Roberts said:

Great Script man. One quick question, when buying items from G.E., does it randomize the prices it manually types in? if its always inputting the same custom values that could be a good way for Jagex to notice the script. 

Yes and all prices are based on rsbuddy so they change quite often

On 5/24/2020 at 7:21 AM, turgidpug said:

Can i get a free trial please 

10 hours ago, 10jbp1042 said:

it worked for me the first time on 2 accounts... now i try to use it again and it gets stuck on [INFO][05/24 09:53:13 PM]: Loaded 0 RS accounts!
[INFO][05/24 09:53:15 PM]: Welcome to OSBot 2.5.80!
[INFO][05/24 09:54:07 PM]: Updated injection hooks for client revision : 189!
[DEBUG][Bot #1][05/24 09:54:07 PM]: Initializing mirror client bot...
[INFO][05/24 09:54:07 PM]: Started bot #1
[INFO][Bot #1][05/24 09:54:18 PM]: Initializing 39 API modules...

edit: i believe Osbot is down for all scripts rn. 

Yes, there were some issues yesterday, it should be working now

1 hour ago, Player1998007 said:

trial for this?

• Like 1

On 5/17/2020 at 6:54 PM, Token said:

Sure, I've got a newer version of Priest in Peril written and will push it later today with stamina potions since there's huge demand with the MMF hype right now :doge: 

I've got a few bug fixes to push, the recent game update had broken a few things and should all be fixed today

There is debug mode which I've added detailed instructions for on the thread, but for newer quests like Monkey Madness, restarting the script should work at any point

What's printed in the logger?

It's automatically added in the client, check the script selector list

I'll push an update shortly with bug fixes for the recent game update

I think it's up to date, I've checked it after adding Underground Pass, let me know if something's missing

I'll push an update shortly with bug fixes for the recent game update

What's printed in the logger for RFD Ogre Subquest?

Is it supposed to complete dialogue and do another quest after, or is it the last quest and it's stuck in the dialogue without the script ending?

Regicide

that's okay, thank you for responding to me :)