Stealth Quester

Token

8 hours ago, spicis said:

How to get loggers logs?

Yes it just grabs items and stands in one place

Top right corner under Settings -> Toggle logger

Was the quest partially completed? That sounds like there is progress up to the point it reaches west Ardougne and it cannot reach that part directly from GE

5 hours ago, noaboy said:

Hi, there is a bug when you are wearing barrows gloves and put them as your gear setup whilst doing black knights fortress / jungle potion / Holy grail it will constantly look for "Barrows gloves" in the G.E.

And i've been using this for over 2 months now and haven't had a single ban on mulitple accounts. You guys are botting too much a day probably.

It will generally look for any missing items including those in the gear preset, using untradeable items in a gear preset may also generate issues

5 hours ago, noaboy said:

Also I already have 200+ sharks in my bank yet it's still buying sharks everytime... 

It will only but the missing quantity, i.e. 5 sharks if it needs 250 and it found 245

2 hours ago, LuukBot said:

Dwarf Cannon isn't starting. Using mirror mode. Did I do something wrong? Tried a couple of times. A lot of times when I selected it the #1 didn't even show up.

Does this error happen when clicking the save preset option, or also when starting the script? Could you send me the entire logger via pastebin please?

13 hours ago, joemcintyre said:

can i get a test?

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials

7 hours ago, iGaM3Ri said:

Any chance you can add support for barcrawl miniquest? Its also required for horror from the deep quest which would be nice to have added to this script

I actually did consider that when looking at Horror From The Deep, I didn't add it back then because that was before I started adding prayer support in quests but I'll probably release it in the following updates, after I finish that Regicide 

5 hours ago, abboas said:

Do you reckon you could add an option to stop Nature spirit once the sickle has been blessed? 

Is that to prevent XP gain?

• Like 4

Great script but couldn't use it to much atm. I'm trying to get some basic quests done on the HCIM. 

Some of these for example sea slug, require me to also put in what food to use, I do not have access to these foods yet, and im also pretty sure there isn't a chance of dying for me there. Can't this be optional or add the option for cakes or something? Because this happens continousely.

44 minutes ago, Kramnik said:

Anyway it would be possible for script to be more efficient? I mean if it has to do Goblin diplomacy and Dorics Quest it could take all items needed for it instead of doing one and going back to bank to start again? :) 

The logic behind this would probably be hard to implement and would introduce loads of bugs and random loops

I'd say it's better to do one quest, wait a bit, do the second one. It's safer for the account as well 

4 hours ago, eataduck said:

Great script but couldn't use it to much atm. I'm trying to get some basic quests done on the HCIM. 

Some of these for example sea slug, require me to also put in what food to use, I do not have access to these foods yet, and im also pretty sure there isn't a chance of dying for me there. Can't this be optional or add the option for cakes or something? Because this happens continousely.

Would a lower level food work like anchovies?

4 hours ago, Kramnik said:

Anyway it would be possible for script to be more efficient? I mean if it has to do Goblin diplomacy and Dorics Quest it could take all items needed for it instead of doing one and going back to bank to start again? :) 

There actually is a way to do this with some quests through debug mode (press F4 while the GUI is open) but requires you to manually put the required items in inventory (can obtain the list if you start the script without debug mode and check the list of items printed in the logger when it opens bank for the first time)

1 hour ago, giyas said:

Hi kind sir! could a get a trial of this wonderful script?

Thanks alot

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials

1 hour ago, abboas said:

Yeah bro + decent amount of people would only really use it till they can get the sickle for MMF.

Sure I guess I'll figure something out

• Heart 1