Stealth Quester

Token

Just now, ErgoSlayer69 said:

I can tell you it's completely perfect, the developer fixes bugs and glitches that happen with the script almost instantly and most the script runs almost flawlessly, just make sure to pace yourself out like you would with any other script and make sure to not get over excited. But yeah, huge vouch from me! this script is definitely worth the 20$ 

Awesome, thanks for the recent review. I'm about to pick this up soon. I hate questing :D

• Boge 1

13 minutes ago, B0tting0wnzzz said:

Awesome, thanks for the recent review. I'm about to pick this up soon. I hate questing :D

I'm the same, botting is hobby for me but this just makes it way better, quests can be so annoying. Quests are like meh, i like the late game content which i'm not able to get without the quests. :D

another issues ive been having, when using mage presets, it seems at random points it will pull runes out for combat, and other times it wont. got stuck in a loop doing tree gnome village when attacking the boss because it didn't pull out runes, but on the next quest (after i manually fixed that issue) it pulled out the runes and completed the quest no issue. was using stealth injection.

EDIT: also, plague city gets stuck in a continuous loop at the part of pulling on the grate, then using the rope on the grate and talking to edmond. script just constantly clicks on the grate without using the rope. had to manuall fix that as well. the script ran north to the house without collecting the book from jethick as well had to manually talk to jethick to finish the dialogue and retrieve the book.

Edited by deceasedhorizon

33 minutes ago, deceasedhorizon said:

another issues ive been having, when using mage presets, it seems at random points it will pull runes out for combat, and other times it wont. got stuck in a loop doing tree gnome village when attacking the boss because it didn't pull out runes, but on the next quest (after i manually fixed that issue) it pulled out the runes and completed the quest no issue. was using stealth injection.

EDIT: also, plague city gets stuck in a continuous loop at the part of pulling on the grate, then using the rope on the grate and talking to edmond. script just constantly clicks on the grate without using the rope. had to manuall fix that as well. the script ran north to the house without collecting the book from jethick as well had to manually talk to jethick to finish the dialogue and retrieve the book.

I'll do some more testing on Plague City, it's been updated yesterday and I may have missed something in the I pushed earlier. Did it attempt to melee bosses?

Eta on Monkey Madness ? cant wait.

a few issues while buying some of the items on GE , has tried to buy a few items well under the market value . takes about 8-10 offers of slowly increasing offers before it buys.

im just curious if all the Stealth quester scripts are doing the exact same thing . IE trying to buy the exact same item for the exact same price 10x offers before buying?. would make it pretty suspect.

Or is the buying item for x amount , completely random?

• Boge 1

Love this script and only had 1 ban on an account due to the script running back the whole time but nevertheless, this script might be expensive but the support and the amount of quests is just incredible! 

Last bug I ran into is that an npc was stuck behind an open door, making it impossible to talk. Don't know for how long my character was standing there but the chatbox was full of "can't reach that"... luckely I babysit the script for most of the time, but besides some small details.. this script is flawless lol! THANKS

EDIT: made multiple spelling mistakes, English isn't my mother language

Edited by bexxe
made multiple spelling mistakes
  • Boge 1

7 hours ago, AcidReign said:

Eta on Monkey Madness ? cant wait.

a few issues while buying some of the items on GE , has tried to buy a few items well under the market value . takes about 8-10 offers of slowly increasing offers before it buys.

im just curious if all the Stealth quester scripts are doing the exact same thing . IE trying to buy the exact same item for the exact same price 10x offers before buying?. would make it pretty suspect.

Or is the buying item for x amount , completely random?

N/A atm, but it will have a 43 prayer requirement hard-coded that's all I know for sure atm

The prices are grabbed live from rsbuddy, they change every 15 mins or longer for less traded items. I'll push some improvements later today to stop it from offering less than market price even if the rsbuddy prices is lower

5 hours ago, bexxe said:

Loe this script and only had 1 ban on an account due to the script running back the whole time but nevertheless, this script might be expensive but the support and the amount of quests is just incredible! 

Lost bug I ran into is that an npc was stuck behind an open door, making it impossible to talk. Don't know for how long my character was standing there but the chatbox was full of "can't reach that"... luckely I babysit the script for most of the time, but besides some small details.. this script is flawless lol! THANKS

Thanks for the feedback :doge:, where was this npc?

• Like 2

On 7/26/2019 at 1:02 PM, Token said:

I'll do some more testing on Plague City, it's been updated yesterday and I may have missed something in the I pushed earlier. Did it attempt to melee bosses?

only if auto retal is on. it constantly goes to magic tab and tries to select the spell which you pre-set in your gear presets. if auto retaliate isnt on, it would just sit there and get hit and constantly try to select the spell.

1 hour ago, deceasedhorizon said:

only if auto retal is on. it constantly goes to magic tab and tries to select the spell which you pre-set in your gear presets. if auto retaliate isnt on, it would just sit there and get hit and constantly try to select the spell.

Was this on Tree Gnome Village? What spell did you use?

Edited by Token

2 minutes ago, Christopher said:

Great script! :D could you fix depths of despair? It has problems trying to grab the book from the book case, just stands there or spam clicks the NPC who tells you where it’s located.

I think I had a bug report long time ago on that one but completely forgot about it lol, I'll go through it again tomorrow and push an update