Stealth Quester

Token

37 minutes ago, jameslatham123 said:

Ok should I be setting certain gear for each quest or just full rune & scim for everything?

That should work on most quests if you have high enough stats, the script requires a poisoned weapon (preferably dagger) on Shadow Of The Storm, and a spell for Lost City

Hi so i have been using mirror mode at 50 ms delay and have been trying to do the quest The Golem and i keep getting the same message in my log that it cant find where to start the quest. 

Log:

[INFO][Bot #1][07/29 11:43:13 AM]: [DEBUG] Current quest: The Golem
[INFO][Bot #1][07/29 11:43:14 AM]: [ERROR] Failed to find first stage
[INFO][Bot #1][07/29 11:43:15 AM]: [DEBUG] Current quest: The Golem
[INFO][Bot #1][07/29 11:43:15 AM]: [ERROR] Failed to find first stage
[INFO][Bot #1][07/29 11:43:16 AM]: [DEBUG] Current quest: The Golem
[INFO][Bot #1][07/29 11:43:17 AM]: [ERROR] Failed to find first stage
[INFO][Bot #1][07/29 11:43:17 AM]: Terminating script Stealth Quester...

I am not sure if this is user error or not but any help would be appreciated thank you!

34 minutes ago, Rob1593 said:

Hi so i have been using mirror mode at 50 ms delay and have been trying to do the quest The Golem and i keep getting the same message in my log that it cant find where to start the quest. 

Log:

[INFO][Bot #1][07/29 11:43:13 AM]: [DEBUG] Current quest: The Golem
[INFO][Bot #1][07/29 11:43:14 AM]: [ERROR] Failed to find first stage
[INFO][Bot #1][07/29 11:43:15 AM]: [DEBUG] Current quest: The Golem
[INFO][Bot #1][07/29 11:43:15 AM]: [ERROR] Failed to find first stage
[INFO][Bot #1][07/29 11:43:16 AM]: [DEBUG] Current quest: The Golem
[INFO][Bot #1][07/29 11:43:17 AM]: [ERROR] Failed to find first stage
[INFO][Bot #1][07/29 11:43:17 AM]: Terminating script Stealth Quester...

I am not sure if this is user error or not but any help would be appreciated thank you!

That sounds like the quest may have been partially completed before running the script, which is not supported on all quests atm. Is it fully completed?

41 minutes ago, Token said:

That sounds like the quest may have been partially completed before running the script, which is not supported on all quests atm. Is it fully completed?

I have not started the quest at all, i ran it at GE like a week ago and figured it was a weird error and then i just tried again and keeps giving the same error.

I can take a photo to show the quest has not started and i have all reqs.

Edited by Rob1593

19 minutes ago, Rob1593 said:

I have not started the quest at all, i ran it at GE like a week ago and figured it was a weird error and then i just tried again and keeps giving the same error.

I can take a photo to show the quest has not started and i have all reqs.

Have you done any desert diaries/other quests in the desert?

7 hours ago, Rob1593 said:

I have done no desert diaries and the only other quest that i can think that i did in the area was tourist trap and price ali rescue  

Working on a new version of The Golem, should have it finished today, I'll let you know when it's live on the SDN

45 minutes ago, xDwighty said:

When using this script do I just need to leave GP in inventory for it to buy required items after each quest or how does this work upon initial setup? Looking to buy tonight :)

Leave gp on account, either inventory or bank, the script will buy required items at startup

On 7/27/2019 at 12:10 PM, Token said:

Thanks for the feedback :doge:, where was this npc?

Lol'd at your "doge" reaction haha, to be more specific: that ban was like 4-5 months ago and I think it already might be fixed... Quest was biohazard but not sure

Don't really know wich quest the NPC got stuck behind the door, I've been doing almost all the quests with this script and sometimes even 4-5 at once, haven't received a ban in the last 1-2 months. If I recall wich quest it was, I'll let you know... If it is a widespread bug, you'll hear some other guy commenting it LOL

Thanks anyways! 

• Boge 1