Stealth Quester

Token

6 minutes ago, Token said:

Only stamina potions, and prayer potion for quests like Monkey Madness when it will be released

Ok, good to know. Also, just did Shadow of the storm and it turned off auto attack but when completing The depths of Despair... it didn't turn it on again and wasn't doing aanything for a while

Just thought it was good to let you know

• Boge 1

Just now, bexxe said:

Ok, good to know. Also, just did Shadow of the storm and it turned off auto attack but when completing The depths of Despair... it didn't turn it on again and wasn't doing aanything for a while

Just thought it was good to let you know

Thanks, will take a look shortly :doge: 

10 minutes ago, xDwighty said:

Hi mate,

Script seems to be working flawlessly on most quests ive tried. One thing worth looking into though is it doesn't seem to be using stamina potions 

Only uses on a few quests by default, I'm re-enabling them as I go through the quests to test them. They were disabled some time ago because of some problems with banking.

2 hours ago, Misa Amane said:

Account died while on gatherers mode doing romeo and juliet , since the account had items on it from tut when It died (at the wizards cause it runs directly through there and not around it ) the cadava berry was lost and it was spamming the apothecary.

I'll add some code to avoid the stone circle

for the depths of despair quest: it gets stuck finding the bookcase

[INFO][Bot #1][08/03 02:08:41 AM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 3
[INFO][Bot #1][08/03 02:08:41 AM]: floor: MIDDLE
[INFO][Bot #1][08/03 02:08:41 AM]: bay: SOUTH_WESTERN
[INFO][Bot #1][08/03 02:08:41 AM]: going to bookshelves area
[INFO][Bot #1][08/03 02:08:41 AM]: walking to position [x=1610, y=3795, z=1]
[INFO][Bot #1][08/03 02:08:41 AM]: [DEBUG][INERACTIONS] No destination tile found
[INFO][Bot #1][08/03 02:08:41 AM]: checking custom obstacles
[INFO][Bot #1][08/03 02:08:41 AM]: no valid tile found

• Boge 1

got stuck on death plateau because it wouldnt take the certificate (inv was full)

got stuck on merlins crystal after getting out of the crate (didnt have runes for fire bolt)

also, the number of chaos runes bought is too damn high. I told it to do a handful of quests, it does to the G.E and buys 1300 fire bolts. lmao. I didnt know this was a magic training script as well!

Edited by nezbomb

4 hours ago, nezbomb said:

got stuck on death plateau because it wouldnt take the certificate (inv was full)

got stuck on merlins crystal after getting out of the crate (didnt have runes for fire bolt)

also, the number of chaos runes bought is too damn high. I told it to do a handful of quests, it does to the G.E and buys 1300 fire bolts. lmao. I didnt know this was a magic training script as well!

Fixed

Pushed a few small fixes and improvements for Tree Gnome Village, The Death Plateau, Merlin's Crystal, Waterfall Quest, The Golem

The script will now use the Elkoy shortcut during Tree Gnome Village instead of going through the maze

Added the missing central bays for The Depths Of Despair on middle and top floor

Edited by Token
  • Like 1