Stealth Quester

Token

4 minutes ago, Der Fuhrer said:

@Token I bought this script forever ago but for some reason it's not in my collection anymore

It was at a lower price for monthly fee for the first 3 months if i remember correctly, it is no longer a monthly renewal script, but a lifetime purchase

9 hours ago, Kittycats said:

script doesn't buy anything from G.E after latest update. it continues the quest as if It has the items in invent and clearly doesn't, could be just me. who knows

(ONLY ON DEBUG MODE)

That's what debug mode is supposed to be lol

3 hours ago, mr soy sauce said:

No, it performs this when there is a lit lantern.

Did you have a lit latern in the bank before running the script?

2 minutes ago, xxhiguy234xx said:

if i want to wear ranged gear for a quest what can i wear as not everything is fully supported, ( when i try to load gear it doesnt actually work when im wearing black d hide and rcb nd broad bolts )

Most things should work, don't put a blessing or any new ranged stuff like blowpipe though

On 7/9/2019 at 2:02 PM, Token said:

So it's in the room with the ladder, and just not clicking it? Also this is 100% mirror mode related? I've just tested on stealth injection and ran without any issues. Is it happening on any other ladders other than that one?

Yes, and 100% Mirror Mode, I tried 2 different accounts so far and same thing. It could be because it's MM? 

2 hours ago, greiter said:

Yes, and 100% Mirror Mode, I tried 2 different accounts so far and same thing. It could be because it's MM? 

Most likely yes, I tried running on stealth injection without an issues from start to finish, also tried that part on mirror mode without any issues but may be something else in there that I missed

3 minutes ago, Rumple said:

The equipment part sucks. I put on my melee gear and set it to do only attack come back to 4 def on my account. 

Can we get the old equipment screen back on GUI where it would say what attack style/spell to use.

I'll think of some way to clearly display the selected attack style, but the old GUI had too many dependencies to work for many users