Stealth Quester

Token

20 hours ago, Token said:

Did it have more than 2 ropes? Those are required for quest

I'm afraid I'm not sure since I've been adding quests quite often recently, probably about 90 atm

Did it have a cheese in inventory?

Yes it did have a cheese in the inv.  I got the magnet manually and the rest of the quest ran smooth. 

• Boge 1

13 minutes ago, T R said:

Beyond detected. Had 3 accounts banned over the last month, all were over 5 years old and all had only used this script mixed with some real play for a few other quests and reqs. Used to be really good, now it's just a $20 permaban script for me.

yeah can confirm this post... not 5 yrs old accouunts but same deal.. supprising!

6 hours ago, bexxe said:

yeah can confirm this post... not 5 yrs old accouunts but same deal.. supprising!

Can't confirm this. Running multiple accounts using this script (I do like max 2 quests and then a mix of other tasks before continuing again) and no bans whatsoever.... only time I got bans was when I went ham and decided to do 5 quests at a time :') 

Also, I'm using mirror mode 

• Boge 1

@Token Thanks for the fix on Sea Slug :) working perfectly now.

Can you take a look into The Dig Site? Every time I've ran it the bot doesn't have the gloves and boots when it needs them. It was also missing a rope for the winch one time. I tried building an equipment profile with boots and gloves but it didn't wear them, took boots and gloves in the inventory and lost them again. If you need more info let me know any I'll get it.

Here's Debug:

https://pastebin.com/Q1GHjYPP

Thanks

When doing Animal Magnetism, types Pot into GE to buy and sits there if Pot is bought manually it will still keep trying to buy even after script is turned off and back on. Been having this exact same issues since I got the script. (Two months)

Edit: It just tried buying 6 Draynor teles for 43k each xD

Edit2: Refuses to complete higher priority quests before lower priority quests, there's no configuration in which multiple quests can be set and then done in the order selected. It's selecting at random.

Edited by amDeep

14 hours ago, JustPixels said:

@Token Thanks for the fix on Sea Slug :) working perfectly now.

Can you take a look into The Dig Site? Every time I've ran it the bot doesn't have the gloves and boots when it needs them. It was also missing a rope for the winch one time. I tried building an equipment profile with boots and gloves but it didn't wear them, took boots and gloves in the inventory and lost them again. If you need more info let me know any I'll get it.

Here's Debug:

https://pastebin.com/Q1GHjYPP

Thanks

Should be fixed

12 hours ago, amDeep said:

When doing Animal Magnetism, types Pot into GE to buy and sits there if Pot is bought manually it will still keep trying to buy even after script is turned off and back on. Been having this exact same issues since I got the script. (Two months)

Edit: It just tried buying 6 Draynor teles for 43k each xD

Edit2: Refuses to complete higher priority quests before lower priority quests, there's no configuration in which multiple quests can be set and then done in the order selected. It's selecting at random.

Version 3 of the GUI is missing some ordering code that I'm working on, it will do them in the right order on version 2 atm. I'll update the version 3 soon and will discontinue version 2 when it's completely stable. Is that GE issue on mirror mode?