Stealth Quester

Token

On 12/29/2018 at 6:49 PM, 10hp rusher said:

I've had this script for a while now, trying to do quests on my ironman, but i fail to get ANY quests done.

i can see that the bot now disables stamina potions, and that you added tuna as food, which is good, but it is STILL trying to buy items from the G.E :(

still can't disable teleports and jewelry either :(

Also you said something about an ironman mode being hours away from release a few weeks ago, however i don't see it.

ps: does the bot require teleport tabs, or does it use regular spellbook teles when you have the runes?

There's an iron man mode if you press F5 on the GUI, few weeks ago I disabled stamina potions in normal mode so they can be done without those. It uses tabs, but on F2P worlds it will not use any teleports.

On 12/29/2018 at 7:44 PM, onegramdabs said:

Now that I have this running good only request I have is put in recommended requirements for each quest , also quest boss's safe spotable?

Will see how I can do that on the GUI, yes quest bosses are safespotted if you use magic in your gear preset

On 12/30/2018 at 6:02 PM, run escapes said:

@Token

is there a way to make the bot gather supplies for some of the simple quests instead of buying from ge?

There is an iron man mode supporting 5 quests atm if you press F5 while on the GUI, it will gather all items

23 hours ago, Turkoize said:

@Token due to the winter event the script constantly exits and talks to duke horacio when doing rune mysteries quest

Should be fixed now

22 hours ago, Mallaki said:

Im having trouble adding gear to the tab, it tells me to type the item name but nothing happens after I do that...

Click on the equipment slot and start typing first letters of the item name, there's no need to click on the popup that appears

3 hours ago, Token said:

There's an iron man mode if you press F5 on the GUI, few weeks ago I disabled stamina potions in normal mode so they can be done without those. It uses tabs, but on F2P worlds it will not use any teleports.

Will see how I can do that on the GUI, yes quest bosses are safespotted if you use magic in your gear preset

There is an iron man mode supporting 5 quests atm if you press F5 while on the GUI, it will gather all items

Should be fixed now

Click on the equipment slot and start typing first letters of the item name, there's no need to click on the popup that appears

I won't be able to do member quests on a f2p world so that is a pointless feature for me.

Please add rune teleports and the option to disable some teles.

Edited by 10hp rusher
  • Boge 1

3 hours ago, Token said:

On 12/30/2018 at 7:04 PM, Turkoize said:

14 minutes ago, 10hp rusher said:

I won't be able to do member quests on a f2p world so that is a pointless feature for me.

What exactly does the iron man mode do? does it rely fully on webwalker? does it gather quest items itself? why is there no info about this on the thread or script? it's like a hidden feature lol

?

@Token

seems to work well however at restless ghost in ironman mode it just stands doing nothing

F2P/P2P: F2P

Mirror mode: [YES/NO] NO

Low CPU mode: [YES/NO] NO

Debug mode: [YES/NO] NO

Command line parameters: NONE

Multiple bots running in the same client: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have tabs in your bank: [YES/NO] NO

Quick start option: NONE

Quest: restless ghost Ironman mode

nothing in the log either :(

Edited by run escapes