Stealth Quester

Token

The bot starts to bug with a lot of quests. Kind unsatisfied. 

2P/P2P: P2P

Mirror mode: NO

Low CPU mode: NO

Debug mode: NO

Multiple bots running in the same client: NO

Do you have tabs in your bank: YES

Quick start option: None

Quest: every quest, but trying big chompy bird 

• Like 1

On 12/25/2018 at 8:45 PM, riseofrage said:

What happened to the "old" layout? I remember I could just chose 1 Button called "Avas Accu" and it would do the quest line itself. 

Aswell can I still choose the xp lamps settings? 

The XP lamp settings should appear when selecting quests, the old presets were replaced by user defined presets

Edited by Token
  • Like 1

Is there a list of quests that work with buying from the GE? Some work for me, others will just freeze up and not buy the item. Is there a list of items that are needed for each quest before moving on (example, how many runes itll buy before moving on etc)

Or is all of this pointless and im fucking something up to cause me to not be able to buy from the GE? ( I followed all the steps in the instructions, no tabs, no active buys, i have enough gold, enough space etc.)

1 hour ago, bossmandon21 said:

Could i maybe get a trial please?

Not currently handling trials

28 minutes ago, krazy999 said:

Is there a list of quests that work with buying from the GE? Some work for me, others will just freeze up and not buy the item. Is there a list of items that are needed for each quest before moving on (example, how many runes itll buy before moving on etc)

Or is all of this pointless and im fucking something up to cause me to not be able to buy from the GE? ( I followed all the steps in the instructions, no tabs, no active buys, i have enough gold, enough space etc.)

Are you using mirror mode? Did you have the client on resizable mode when started?