Stealth Quester

Token

On 12/15/2018 at 2:44 PM, woops you die said:

hey buddy, cant get you script on the script selector page,  however if i click my collections it says purchased next to it, 

I heard of something like this before, the guy made a chargeback on paypal against OSBot from what I heard

On 12/15/2018 at 5:24 PM, deadmanmode said:

can i like donate rsgp cuz ur a cool guy?  just out of thankfulness 

Thanks, that's the nicest thing I've heard in a long time :). I'm afraid I can't accept payments personally except for private services, but if you would like to make a donation to OSBot instead, I'm sure they will appreciate it.

On 12/15/2018 at 9:08 PM, iroll said:

how do i  save a preset for a quest? i cant type the item when i try.. do i equip the gear first or what?

Click on a slot and start typing the item name

On 12/15/2018 at 10:55 PM, mijas alhak said:

it keeps freezing or disonnecting in mid of the qeust

That sounds more like an internet connection problem

On 12/16/2018 at 1:22 AM, city22 said:

trying to do the dwarf cannon quest keeps walking bank to bank

Is that on mirror mode? What's printed in the logger? What bank is it going to?

On 12/16/2018 at 1:50 PM, Stefan Gäddnäs said:

Im aabout to buy this script but is there anyway i can try it somehow before? you know so i know it works etc. 19.95 is quite abit of money you know..

Not handling trials atm

On 12/16/2018 at 2:49 PM, django023 said:

i am not able to use a rune scimitar in this script? i see lots of items arent supported

Rune scimitar should be supported, did you type most of the name?

15 hours ago, Mazcon said:

Very nice script. Are you adding more quests? :D

Yes

Hey bro, Witch house quest needs to be looked at on dodging the witch avoiding getting caught or be seen to get to the fountain for key and to get to the room, also the script doesnt check if spell is autocasted already or not

it was working nice a few days ago not sure if something happened and it made the detection of witch go off, ive tried on 2 diff accounts and i both have to manually go thru the witch phase manually

20 hours ago, brayden921 said:

Hey Token! Just wondering what quests you plan on adding? Thanks! 

Just Dragon Slayer

13 hours ago, ramy523 said:

could i get a trial?

Not currently handling trials

3 hours ago, TutIslander said:

Yeah it's still not working without having the Amulet in bank not sure if he read my comment or what..

It doesn't support all quests in a previously started state so it may not work at this point, but the script should continue after death on Waterfall Quest but the webwalker may take a little to finish executing and find a new path (run Witch's House before Waterfall Quest for 24 HP to make sure it doesn't die)

3 hours ago, Shmeekz said:

Hey bro, Witch house quest needs to be looked at on dodging the witch avoiding getting caught or be seen to get to the fountain for key and to get to the room, also the script doesnt check if spell is autocasted already or not

it was working nice a few days ago not sure if something happened and it made the detection of witch go off, ive tried on 2 diff accounts and i both have to manually go thru the witch phase manually

Was that on mirror mode? What client version did you use?

1 hour ago, 10hp rusher said:

How do i turn off it using stamina potions and the G.E??

I bought this for my Iron Man, but it keeps going to G.E to buy missing items.. please help?

There's a special iron man mode in development, currently 5 quests featured where it automatically gathers the required items if you press F5 on the GUI, if you run the script on a F2P world it will also do all the other quests without teleports

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Token said:

Just Dragon Slayer

Not currently handling trials

It doesn't support all quests in a previously started state so it may not work at this point, but the script should continue after death on Waterfall Quest but the webwalker may take a little to finish executing and find a new path (run Witch's House before Waterfall Quest for 24 HP to make sure it doesn't die)

Was that on mirror mode? What client version did you use?

There's a special iron man mode in development, currently 5 quests featured where it automatically gathers the required items if you press F5 on the GUI, if you run the script on a F2P world it will also do all the other quests without teleports

I purchased the script thinking i could bot all of the quests on my ironman..

i thought i would be able to run the script if i gathered the items myself.

however its FORCING me to use stamina pots.. it will logout and say that i dont have required items..

can you please make it so i can choose not to use stamina pots? i cannot do a single quest now because i dont have the potions/teleports:(

if this is not possible, could i please have a refund? because then i have no use for this script.

Edited by 10hp rusher

19 hours ago, 10hp rusher said:

I purchased the script thinking i could bot all of the quests on my ironman..

i thought i would be able to run the script if i gathered the items myself.

however its FORCING me to use stamina pots.. it will logout and say that i dont have required items..

can you please make it so i can choose not to use stamina pots? i cannot do a single quest now because i dont have the potions/teleports:(

if this is not possible, could i please have a refund? because then i have no use for this script.

It only uses stamina potions on about 4 quests afaik, they should be Tree Gnome Village, Black Knight's Fortress, Client of Kourend, Priest In Peril. I'll add an option to disable the stamina potions and most teleports on iron men since we have some new hooks for iron men on the latest client version. Right now it shouldn't be using teleports if you run the quests on a F2P world.