Stealth Quester

Token

So i bought this long ago and used it to make so many pure's but this new GUI is kinda hard before i clicked and afk now i cant seem to get it to do vamp slayer without forgetting to take food or using right runes for fire strike if anyone can help me out that would be nice.

Let me edit this to say what i think is a good recommendation in case you read this.

1.)Bring back the old presets why do i have to make my own now when it was already there press mithgloves and boom it did it for me. that was my fav thing.

2.) also has to do with preset the default combat gear you used with black wizard hat was amazing

3.) Focus more on the script than the GUI i understand some people hate it but us Gold Farmers need stability over looks

4.) Try to do some of the new bot prevention quest they changed for hunting and anti dragon shield this would make it amazing for bot farmers to use and you would probably go up in sales.

Now im not a scripter so i do not know the hardships of it and those four reasons were just my opinion.

Edited by ldwluis
Give more feedback
  • Like 1

On 7/30/2018 at 2:14 AM, aswe1 said:

Umm this may be a stupid question but i cannot find where to buy this script, is it still available ?

It's on the store 

On 7/30/2018 at 3:02 AM, Just Discipline said:

Script is bugging out in RFD pirate subquest, keeps trying to bank and take items out, but gets an error saying cannot withdraw.

What gear preset are you using?

17 hours ago, Exosion said:

If I right click on a quest, does that mean I don't want to do it? I redded them all out except waterfall but it kept trying to do vampir eslayer.. :S

Left click the quests you want to do

11 hours ago, Exosion said:

it also just closes everytime I select to do a quest with a gearset. Strange..

What's in the logger?

11 hours ago, D Bolter said:

hey friends, nothing happens when i click on search item as you can see in the gif below

What am I doing wrong? ?

https://gyazo.com/e673cf7f1b86086572454eec11f5936a

Just start typing the item name, there's no need to click anything

10 hours ago, Robenaitor said:

Ge prices outdated or something sits at GE trying to buy items for under cost - needs a of not by x seconds increase buy proce by x% or something

What items have outdated prices? They should be grabbed at runtime

9 hours ago, Just Discipline said:

Tourist trap was pretty broken for me, some parts worked, but was unable to travel (could not identify destination coords).

RFD Pirate not working for me when trying to withdraw items, just shuts down. 

What gear did you use?

8 hours ago, ldwluis said:

So i bought this long ago and used it to make so many pure's but this new GUI is kinda hard before i clicked and afk now i cant seem to get it to do vamp slayer without forgetting to take food or using right runes for fire strike if anyone can help me out that would be nice.

Let me edit this to say what i think is a good recommendation in case you read this.

1.)Bring back the old presets why do i have to make my own now when it was already there press mithgloves and boom it did it for me. that was my fav thing.

2.) also has to do with preset the default combat gear you used with black wizard hat was amazing

3.) Focus more on the script than the GUI i understand some people hate it but us Gold Farmers need stability over looks

4.) Try to do some of the new bot prevention quest they changed for hunting and anti dragon shield this would make it amazing for bot farmers to use and you would probably go up in sales.

Now im not a scripter so i do not know the hardships of it and those four reasons were just my opinion.

I'll consider adding the 6 presets by default into the GUI, the reason I removed those was too much profiling

@Tokenwhen i start client of koruend

[INFO][Bot #1][07/31 10:00:18 AM]: [DEBUG] Current quest: Client Of Kourend
[INFO][Bot #1][07/31 10:00:18 AM]: [ERROR] Failed to find first stage
[INFO][Bot #1][07/31 10:00:18 AM]: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at api.nuL.h(wl:20)
    at api.nuL.F(wl:77)
    at api.CoM3.F(jh:62)
    at l.nUl.h(nn:156)
    at api.prn.h(if:3)
    at j.nUl.onLoop(gg:2)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(kl:223)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Edited by pascalg91

Got banned after using the bot for ~2 hours with breaks. Was doing mainly f2p quests before being banned, got stuck for awhile in Knight's Sword as Vyvin was in the room, couldn't open the cupboard and was stuck there for quite awhile. Tried doing Fight Arena a few hours ago but couldn't complete the last part to fight Bouncer (may have died, not sure). A pity, just bought a bond too...

Anyway, is it a default for the bot to search for items with a caps at the front? E.g. "Cadava berries". Feels very bot-ish and weird to type that way

Also, got stuck on buy certain items such as redberry pie and yellow dye as the item's price was way higher than the buy price set by the bot.

• Like 1