Stealth Quester

Token

16 hours ago, rsman515 said:

It safespots the bosses if you set it to use a magic spell.

15 hours ago, BronzeTier said:

You actually can now make your own pre-set for each quest now. AKA you can make it use wind strike on fight arena, fire strike on lost city etc. 

I'm not sure about the safespotting, haven't really used it much since the update but I'm sure it still functions normally and safespots them

So i have to set up script to use selected magic/spell instead of script selecting Earth strike by default as it used to be before?

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 6:19 AM, HeyImJamie said:

The script has 46 Quests. Even if you only ran through every quest once, that's $0.43/quest. That's STILL cheaper than what it'd be to get someone with a service to do it, and I'd put money on the fact you've used this a fair bit considering how upset you seem to be by it all. :) 

Sure, apply that logic and it seems reasonable so 1 run through all quests for 20$? If I knew this were the case I may not have purchased this script.

I purchased a bot with intent to use and abuse like I do every other bot available to me not just once only. On my supposed 1 run through I had to supervise this bot and manually correct several parts in many quests, not exactly what I wanted.. to sit here and watch a bot quest for me cause when you aren't watching it that's when ull be stuck in a bug for 2 hours and get your account banned.

I don't think its unreasonable to want this to "do as advertised" and more than once.

I purchased it in its current state for what it was supposedly capable of doing and if it was able to do so we wouldn't be here asking for an update on its development would we.

all that aside, 

I really preferred the old interface, gear loading should be fast and simple like it was. The ability to copy current worn gear is somewhat of a timesaver. 

As well as the included quest info and the removal of currently completed quests I feel the new GUI is a step backwards.

Ignore the angry haters and supply us with some feedback please, We just want to know where this bot is at, what your working on and some kind of timeframe.

else, is it still possible to apply for a refund?

• Like 2