Stealth Quester

Token

8 minutes ago, irwtonrs1 said:

Right, ya'll got me. Let's give our buddy token 2 more years and check back and see if he's got everything under control!

its been broken for 2years? Maybe a few months. If you kept up with Tokens post as much as you bitched about an update, you would've known he just finished doing Exams like a week or two ago, from university, um real life, you know? So now he can actually update it. 

Bitch in a week or two :) 

Edited by BronzeTier

5 minutes ago, BronzeTier said:

its been broken for 2years? Maybe a few months. If you kept up with Tokens post as much as you bitched about an update, you would've known he just finished doing Exams like a week or two ago, from university, um real life, you know? So now he can actually update it. 

Bitch in a week or two :) 

I'm sure he enjoyed the like 20K he's made off this to help fund his uni, all while telling people he was gonna add more quests/updates, not fixing bugs that were present for months. Sounds like the classic milk it till you can't anymore then peace out when times get tough. 

Just now, irwtonrs1 said:

I'm sure he enjoyed the like 20K he's made off this to help fund his uni, all while telling people he was gonna add more quests/updates, not fixing bugs that were present for months. Sounds like the classic milk it till you can't anymore then peace out when times get tough. 

I'm sure has has too, and it was well deserved lol. 

4 hours ago, irwtonrs1 said:

The script has 46 Quests. Even if you only ran through every quest once, that's $0.43/quest. That's STILL cheaper than what it'd be to get someone with a service to do it, and I'd put money on the fact you've used this a fair bit considering how upset you seem to be by it all. :) 

How do you even get it to use preset gear now? I'v spent 45 minutes fighting with the new GUI and it won't use shit. Not to mention it has issues purchasing Amulet of Passage and causes it to crash but that is easily bypassed by purchasing items manually. I would just be happy making it use anything other than trying to punch stuff to death...

6 minutes ago, AWeirdThingy said:

How do you even get it to use preset gear now? I'v spent 45 minutes fighting with the new GUI and it won't use shit. Not to mention it has issues purchasing Amulet of Passage and causes it to crash but that is easily bypassed by purchasing items manually. I would just be happy making it use anything other than trying to punch stuff to death...

His GUI update is actually really good, you can use a different preset for each quest. 

Where you click the quest press the lil equipment icon.

There's some bugs that need to be fixed with crashes but it'll be a good update once it's 100% functional 

Edited by BronzeTier
  • Like 1

@BronzeTier hey, i see you are very active on this thread, can you tell me if script is safe-spotting NPC's like it used to be with lvl 7 earth strike or it tries to punch them to death? I remember last times i tried (like a month ago) it would not safe-spot any of the bosses but would try punch them to death.

11 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

@BronzeTier hey, i see you are very active on this thread, can you tell me if script is safe-spotting NPC's like it used to be with lvl 7 earth strike or it tries to punch them to death? I remember last times i tried (like a month ago) it would not safe-spot any of the bosses but would try punch them to death.

It safespots the bosses if you set it to use a magic spell.

1 hour ago, guywithlsd said:

You actually can now make your own pre-set for each quest now. AKA you can make it use wind strike on fight arena, fire strike on lost city etc. 

I'm not sure about the safespotting, haven't really used it much since the update but I'm sure it still functions normally and safespots them