Stealth Quester

Token

Also, on Animal Magnetism,  you could save a whole load of time by getting the buckets of slime from Charter Ships as opposed to walking down to the slime pits, since pures won't really care for the Morytania diary achievement it gives.

Edit: Wasn't watching but it sat at the witch who you make the magnet for, with 1 iron bar in the invent whilst her dialogue says she needs 5 iron bars.

Edited by UkBenH

On 1/28/2018 at 4:14 AM, guywithlsd said:

so after a bit of time i was thinking..i'll give this a shot...again..guess what - 2 days ban after mith gloves was gotten. Man, this script is like "i ask for a ban, i'll use this script"

most fun part of this, i did it on weekend, AFTER jagex working hours + with manual breaks. residential IP that is not flagged or w/e. Those who say that get 5 avas or mith gloves with no problems / bans..i call it BULLSHIT

As for how it works - script works good. You have to babysit but it works. 

7QP on f2p works good too. have not got single ban from it. yet.

Be happy it was a two day ban and not a perm ban. Jagex working hours does not matter lol. How do you know your IP isn't flagged?? Residential IPs tend to be static ... 

2 hours ago, Duhstin said:

Anyone else having issues with it buying items from G.E. after update for client?

yep, just tarded out for like 25 mins trying to buy yellow dye

Edit: seems to run fine after manually buying items, hopefully typing yellow dye over and over again didn't raise any red flags haha

Edited by T R

On 1/29/2018 at 7:20 PM, visualised said:

whats authed mean? lol does that mean yes to the trail cause its not showing up at all! :P lol sorry

If it's not showing up means you already had one

On 1/30/2018 at 5:12 AM, smartbalance said:

There is currently some sort of issue with tree gnome village, it withdraws the full inventory and then banks all of the items again

Error:failed to withdraw items - expected:

Here is a gyazo gif

https://gyazo.com/e95ab98c88a9fc0a0b70fae86ee82cd3 

Will be pushing an update shortly

On 1/30/2018 at 5:36 AM, crukarma said:

i can get a trial?? :D

Authed :doge:

On 1/30/2018 at 12:23 PM, 08keelr said:

plague city is broken stuck on executing stage: 29. wont do anything

It means you have already started Plague City and didn't finish it

On 1/30/2018 at 2:31 PM, UkBenH said:

Also, on Animal Magnetism,  you could save a whole load of time by getting the buckets of slime from Charter Ships as opposed to walking down to the slime pits, since pures won't really care for the Morytania diary achievement it gives.

Edit: Wasn't watching but it sat at the witch who you make the magnet for, with 1 iron bar in the invent whilst her dialogue says she needs 5 iron bars.

But she always needed 1 iron bar? Was this changed this tuesday?

On 1/31/2018 at 1:51 AM, matsom1 said:

Hey token looks like a great ass release, will be buying 100%. would like for a trial if possible!  jus to make sure if I should run this on my main. 

19 hours ago, hustl3r said:

yup, buying items from the GE is buggy atm, buys alot of items double aswell.. bot just bougth 2 glorys and then goes on buying 2 more after that..

idles alot searching and retyping searches, might be the reason i got a 2 day ban haha, botted almost 60 QP in the past 2 days :)

What client version are you using?

15 hours ago, PDJ said:

@Token please can i have a trial? thanks.

15 hours ago, wuzziefuzzy said:

i get this message what does this mean?

Charged items are not supported due to Grand Exchange incompatibilities. Consider using the uncharged version.

im trying to start Shadow of the Storm

It means use uncharged items in your gear presets

34 minutes ago, GeneralMayor said:

For tree gnome village buys 6 logs but only takes out 5 logs so it will get stuck eventually 

What client version are you using? Is it stealth injection or mirror mode?

Used this script multiple times and its been great, I have 1 suggestion for it and that is to change the 7quest points button to actually manually do the quests instead of going to the g.e and trying to buy items, People who are going to use the 7qp feature are probably using it on new accounts so they wont be able to use the ge