Stealth Quester

Token

On 11/26/2017 at 12:17 AM, JackFisher said:

yo dude can I have a trial? tempted to get this script cos I fucking hate questing just wanna give it a test for a couple quests before I buy

Authed :doge: 

On 11/26/2017 at 2:58 AM, Nybaek said:

Are they coming more quest? 

Yes, I pushed all the bug fixes I was working on 2 days ago so I'm going to release the new quests

RFD Pirate Subquest withdraws items (amulet of accuracy, addy scim, combat brace), equips them, withdraws items (3x crab meat, 1x pestle and mortar, 3x raw cod, 3x bread, 1x knife, 2x kelp, 1x falador teleport), closes bank, opens bank, deposits inventory, withdraws crab meat etc again, repeats.

1 hour ago, ThatGamerBlue said:

RFD Pirate Subquest withdraws items (amulet of accuracy, addy scim, combat brace), equips them, withdraws items (3x crab meat, 1x pestle and mortar, 3x raw cod, 3x bread, 1x knife, 2x kelp, 1x falador teleport), closes bank, opens bank, deposits inventory, withdraws crab meat etc again, repeats.

Are you sure you don't have multiple bank tabs/are using mirror mode?

Everyone beware of this script. Spent $20 to get a 2 day ban. Babysat the bot the whole time, couldn't do shadow of the storm correctly, and the RFD evil Dave part was so buggy and inhuman. Seems way too bot like and flies through the conversations and the pathing is extremely predictable. Yes, it got the job done for a decent amount of quests, but don't risk your account with this one. Just my $.02.

1 hour ago, rjdj789 said:

Everyone beware of this script. Spent $20 to get a 2 day ban. Babysat the bot the whole time, couldn't do shadow of the storm correctly, and the RFD evil Dave part was so buggy and inhuman. Seems way too bot like and flies through the conversations and the pathing is extremely predictable. Yes, it got the job done for a decent amount of quests, but don't risk your account with this one. Just my $.02.

Deff unlucky, Ive run it multiple times on multiple accounts straight way through and this is one of the only scripts that havnt gotten me a ban, hell even my 20$ fire cape script got me banned after running 3 times.. #unlucky or ya had previouly had accounts banned and were under watch or didnt change ip. Sorry bud. Also Token, new quests comin soon?

8 hours ago, kingsly said:

can i get a trial please

7 hours ago, Eggbert10 said:

Deff unlucky, Ive run it multiple times on multiple accounts straight way through and this is one of the only scripts that havnt gotten me a ban, hell even my 20$ fire cape script got me banned after running 3 times.. #unlucky or ya had previouly had accounts banned and were under watch or didnt change ip. Sorry bud. Also Token, new quests comin soon?

Yes

1 hour ago, mrhardcore said:

hey, possible to get a trial? :)