Stealth Quester

Token

Tried to run all last night and logged in to the account only having completed 2 quests so far and stuck at the boat in port sarim for over 6 hours. Hope my account doesn't get banned now.... This was in the logger over and over. Was stuck on Tribal Totem

[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 11:15:31 AM]: [DEBUG][INTERACTIONS] Event failed
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 11:15:32 AM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 0
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 11:15:34 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated! Exceeded attempt threshold.

Edited by IlliniGuy

19 hours ago, leatherwallet93 said:

May i get a trial please?

Authed :doge: 

1 hour ago, IlliniGuy said:

Tried to run all last night and logged in to the account only having completed 2 quests so far and stuck at the boat in port sarim for over 6 hours. Hope my account doesn't get banned now.... This was in the logger over and over. Was stuck on Tribal Totem

[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 11:15:31 AM]: [DEBUG][INTERACTIONS] Event failed
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 11:15:32 AM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 0
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 11:15:34 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated! Exceeded attempt threshold.

Is that on mirror mode?

On 15/11/2017 at 10:26 PM, Botislife said:

Meh, I have a pure that I used this script to quest mithril gloves 100% on... Would love to have death plateau added so I could pump out multiple pure builds, But it certainly isn't instant ban like some people are trying to make it seem... Not even close to that.

was for me - it failed multiple times for eg; chompy subquest for mith gloves n shit, instead of teleporting it walked all the way from falador over white wolf all the way to ardy and all the way to chompy place with 2 tabs in the inventory. Then stood there. I watched it and intervened loads of times because it was just being plain retarded. 

I completed the subquest myself and then logged out (about 2pm my time) I went back 60 mins later and it was banned for 2 days. IT was just so not human like it was horrid watching it. 

10 hours ago, neoncry said:

Requirements for NMZ only?

Not sure exactly, but if you select the NMZ quests, the requirements will be displayed on the last tab of the GUI

4 hours ago, Jacareverde said:

I selected four quests and it took out 19m and said it wasn't enough for the items...

Lol what quests?