Stealth Quester

Token

ot #1][11/13 08:56:29 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to get items from bank. Attempt 0
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 08:56:32 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Pink skirt
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 08:56:32 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Failed to find the searched item: Pink skirt
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 08:56:34 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Yellow dye
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 08:56:36 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Ball of wool
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 08:56:36 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Failed to find the searched item: Ball of wool
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 08:56:38 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Ashes
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 08:56:38 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Item not visible
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 08:56:40 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Bucket of water
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 08:56:41 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Pot of flour
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 08:56:43 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Bronze bar
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 08:56:43 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Item not visible
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 08:56:47 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Soft clay
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 08:56:47 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Item not visible
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 08:57:00 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Rope
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 08:57:00 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Item not visible

(This fucking bot is amazing, doing the F2P quests now, have had some issues but quest related as in going to locations, talking, all that, unbelievable and I am highly impressed. You've done an amazing job! Sadly I cannot afford this at the moment, but in due time, I'm going to so please don't stop improving, and thank you from the bottom of my heart for the trial, did not think you'd offer a trial to complete quests when that's what the bot does and you only need to do once. The only flaw I am having is after a certain amount of time, it'll just stop inside my bank, and stop looking for items, and keep popping up saying item not found, but I learned now if I enable input and move my bank to the item the logger is looking for, it is reset and back to action. So afraid to walk away from it, but love the fact it's 100% prepared. Though there's more efficient ways to power through quests quicker, I've never experienced anything like this, and give it the highest rating, respect, and refer I possibly can! You're gunna make it big, and after experiencing this, I'm behind you every moment of the way! Thank you! Now it finally is using a glory randomly when in the beginning wouldn't allow me with charged items, it's like it read my mind! Quests are simply taking minutes, best F2P function I've ever encountered! I could care less about the bank issue as this is worth every dollar, and I truly appreciate the opportunity, a good man for allowing this. Worth every damn penny to anyone reading this!!)

1 hour ago, Lil Ugly Mane said:

Does it safespot mage for tree gnome village and fight arena?

Only if using a gear preset that contains a spell

1 hour ago, chyeaa said:

ot #1][11/13 08:56:29 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to get items from bank. Attempt 0
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 08:56:32 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Pink skirt
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 08:56:32 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Failed to find the searched item: Pink skirt
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 08:56:34 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Yellow dye
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 08:56:36 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Ball of wool
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 08:56:36 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Failed to find the searched item: Ball of wool
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 08:56:38 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Ashes
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 08:56:38 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Item not visible
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 08:56:40 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Bucket of water
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 08:56:41 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Pot of flour
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 08:56:43 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Bronze bar
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 08:56:43 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Item not visible
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 08:56:47 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Soft clay
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 08:56:47 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Item not visible
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 08:57:00 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Rope
[INFO][Bot #1][11/13 08:57:00 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Item not visible

(This fucking bot is amazing, doing the F2P quests now, have had some issues but quest related as in going to locations, talking, all that, unbelievable and I am highly impressed. You've done an amazing job! Sadly I cannot afford this at the moment, but in due time, I'm going to so please don't stop improving, and thank you from the bottom of my heart for the trial, did not think you'd offer a trial to complete quests when that's what the bot does and you only need to do once. The only flaw I am having is after a certain amount of time, it'll just stop inside my bank, and stop looking for items, and keep popping up saying item not found, but I learned now if I enable input and move my bank to the item the logger is looking for, it is reset and back to action. So afraid to walk away from it, but love the fact it's 100% prepared. Though there's more efficient ways to power through quests quicker, I've never experienced anything like this, and give it the highest rating, respect, and refer I possibly can! You're gunna make it big, and after experiencing this, I'm behind you every moment of the way! Thank you! Now it finally is using a glory randomly when in the beginning wouldn't allow me with charged items, it's like it read my mind! Quests are simply taking minutes, best F2P function I've ever encountered! I could care less about the bank issue as this is worth every dollar, and I truly appreciate the opportunity, a good man for allowing this. Worth every damn penny to anyone reading this!!)

Do you have bank tabs/place holders?

8 hours ago, Token said:

Do you have bank tabs/place holders?

I do have bank tabs, yes. And he went through both my overall tab, and specific tabs (which was v\creepy, he knew better than me, lol) He would at times hit a tab looking, grab a couple items, go for his next item, and then completely stop, unless I clicked on a tab again. When he looked for a Teletab, I clicked on my tab that had them and he instantly withdrew, so I don't know how that goes but occurred no issues. He would only stop looking for items after a couple quests. 

On 11/14/2017 at 1:36 PM, chyeaa said:

I do have bank tabs, yes. And he went through both my overall tab, and specific tabs (which was v\creepy, he knew better than me, lol) He would at times hit a tab looking, grab a couple items, go for his next item, and then completely stop, unless I clicked on a tab again. When he looked for a Teletab, I clicked on my tab that had them and he instantly withdrew, so I don't know how that goes but occurred no issues. He would only stop looking for items after a couple quests. 

Bank tabs are not supported, there's also another few restrictions all mentioned on the thread

On 11/14/2017 at 7:04 PM, wormtail39 said:

could i please test this? 

Authed :doge:

On 11/14/2017 at 7:46 PM, tarxan said:

trial please?

On 11/14/2017 at 8:21 PM, Haihola said:

Possible to get trial? If working fine for me, planning to buy it in couple of weeks

12 hours ago, Galarn said:

is it possible for me to get a trial?

4 hours ago, Ratis said:

Looks epic trial please.

3 hours ago, goldanz said:

Can i also get a trial please? Looks like a bot worth buying :D