Stealth Quester

Token

15 hours ago, imagineags said:

How long is the auth 

24 hours

11 hours ago, EyezAllRed said:

Just purchased via paypal, awaiting auth :)

Sales are handled by OSBot and processed as soon as PayPal processes payments, auths are for trials

24 minutes ago, xcendrox said:

When starting a list of quests with gold in inventory it opens bank deposits all, inventory and gear, then opens buy GE window, closes due to no gold, opens bank, withdraws gold, then closes bank, then opens bank deposits all, then closes then opens ge window, then closes due to no gold. then get message for not enough gold.

start script again, pause after the first deposit all, withdraw gold, open ge window, unpause and it buys everything needed.

Other then that all good

Giving it more gold should do the trick

I liked it, however it bought random tele tabs to falador? Did the golem and chompy bird hunting and was left with some random teletabs to falador.

Also, it's not really humanlike the way the quests are done, I don't know if its a real problem but it skips all dialog with npc's and selects the right option within milliseconds.

Seems a bit suspicious imo, all I'm saying that it might work too well, don't need my mith gloves from scratch within 20 min :doge:

15 minutes ago, bankerkrak said:

I liked it, however it bought random tele tabs to falador? Did the golem and chompy bird hunting and was left with some random teletabs to falador.

Also, it's not really humanlike the way the quests are done, I don't know if its a real problem but it skips all dialog with npc's and selects the right option within milliseconds.

Seems a bit suspicious imo, all I'm saying that it might work too well, don't need my mith gloves from scratch within 20 min :doge:

Do you think Jagex is single handedly monitoring your characters every move?

4 hours ago, Antonio Kala said:

Petition for the Eagles quest to be added, it's a medium/easy quest with only req 27 hunter, it will be required by all hunter bots since you can't use box traps without it on the new osrs update.

I'll consider it if it's really that useful

4 hours ago, transportin said:

am i able to receive a use? is that possible ? i havent tried a questing scirpt ever before but this would be lovely id may even buy it if its flawlessly

Authed :doge:

• Like 1