Stealth Quester

Token

On 11/1/2017 at 8:34 AM, Baby Powder said:

Hey man just recently saw you quoted my trial request which is roughly 22 hours ago. I still haven't got to try the script ( you can look for verification ) can please re-instate it? thank you!

I'm afraid there are no exceptions to the 1 auth per person rule, and there is no way to verify runtime because I don't track users/keep usage records

On 11/1/2017 at 12:49 PM, Dannylivi said:

Hey man, can I get a trial please? :D

Authed :doge: 

On 11/1/2017 at 2:02 PM, brambooo said:

can i get a trial pls?

On 11/1/2017 at 5:31 PM, apipisau said:

hey, could i get a trial please??

On 11/1/2017 at 5:38 PM, largecups said:

This looks awesome. Could I maybe get a trail? Thanks

On 11/1/2017 at 5:44 PM, siilentalk said:

Maybe as an anti-ban measure, allow people to choose the food the bot uses on the GUI? Never know, but jagex could be looking out for certain patterns and swordfish (Unusual food) could be one of them... I personally always use monkfish or lobsters on lower accounts.

Will be looking into a possible way to implement that in the future version

14 hours ago, botuae2 said:

can i get a trial plz

14 hours ago, REND said:

Could I please get a trial of this?

5 minutes ago, brambooo said:

hmm why is the bot removing my armour everytime when i start the bot?

It deposits both armour and inventory, and then computes every single difference between required items and the ones you own for it to start buying them

12 minutes ago, mark200 said:

would like a trial if possible please:)

5 minutes ago, alle02 said:

would wanna try this script before purchasing 

4 minutes ago, LimitedTime66 said:

lol yea I lost 2 freshly bonded accs that only used this script yesterday and got banned today

Time to switch it up Token.  Jagex has caught on to your script.

I'm pretty sure if people get banned, it's because they are not creating their own quests lists with their own gear presets instead of using the quick start options

3 minutes ago, Token said:

I'm pretty sure if people get banned, it's because they are not creating their own quests lists with their own gear presets instead of using the quick start options

In my case, these two accounts ran 2 different quests lists that I selected myself in a different order for each one as well as different gear presets, due to my paranoia. Unfortunately, the randomization I tried to implement failed.  I'd gladly appreciate if you tested this out yourself with a fresh account so you can see for yourself. The two accounts were questing for about 2 hours and then logged off of for the rest of the day.

Up until last week, I never had an issue with next day bans like this which is why I came onto this thread to see if others had experienced the same fate recently and it seems at least 1 other person has.