Stealth Quester

Token

9 minutes ago, KookosPahkina said:

How am i supposed to get the bot to use magic if im setting the quests manually? I set the preset and it says to use fire strike for example but the bot doesnt withdraw any runes?

Make sure your spell is set on autocast when you load the preset, and then select the preset from the quest list tab

3 minutes ago, KookosPahkina said:

Can't do Tree Gnome Village it keeps saying: Error: failed to withdraw items - Expected:

Also please make the use of Stamina pots optional.. It's trying to take 9 staminas for tree gnome village...

https://gyazo.com/a5ddd59bce37d27e73259f1bee9a415d

^ Inventory

I'll push an update in a moment, it was supposed to take 3 :feels: 

EDIT: you can leave the inventory containing 6 logs, rune, camelot teleport & as many stamina potions as you want (or none), set a gear preset containing spell and run it in debug mode until the SDN update

Edited by Token
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Token said:

Version 1.9.1 (18.10.2017)

Hide contents

Even though I'm completely against this idea, due to the very high number of requests to add stamina potions I've added them to the 4 new quests for the purpose of testing

Added Tree Gnome Village to the available quests list

Added Black Knight's Fortress to the available quests list

Added Mountain Daughter to the available quests list

Added Client of Kourend to the available quests list

Several minor bug fixes

All the new quests are supported on fresh level 3 accounts

All boss fights support safe spots when using spells

I'll be releasing 6 more quests over the next few days, so let me know how the new ones work for you and if the stamina potions are generating any problems. Also please let me know if you encounter any walking bugs around Kourend as that area was released after webwalking and I'm not 100% sure if it works perfectly in there.

Also, I recommend you do Witch's House before attempting Mountain Daughter, but it should work anyway. It may take a few attempts to talk to Svidi without unicorns attacking it.

Thank you very much for the update :D

Just to confirm are you releasing 6 more quests including the 4 already released or 2 more?

If possible could I get a list of the quests (Just so I know which quests I do not need to manually do right now) Will wait for update and test :)

50 minutes ago, Molde said:

Thank you very much for the update :D

Just to confirm are you releasing 6 more quests including the 4 already released or 2 more?

If possible could I get a list of the quests (Just so I know which quests I do not need to manually do right now) Will wait for update and test :)

6 more

You know I only post that after it's on SDN :doge: 

When botting tree gnome village and trying to use wind blast it takes out air runes then death runes, 6 staminas, 6 logs, two different tele tabs and then tries to take out 13 swordfish when there's only 12 inv spots left then keeps banking inventory and repeating same process.

Also when trying to equip zammy robes it just stood there after equipping the top and didn't do anything until i enabled input and equipped the robe top myself. 

It took 6 stamina pots out and hasn't used any even after run energy going to 0 and walking for a long time. 

Edited by Jensen

1 hour ago, Jensen said:

When botting tree gnome village and trying to use wind blast it takes out air runes then death runes, 6 staminas, 6 logs, two different tele tabs and then tries to take out 13 swordfish when there's only 12 inv spots left then keeps banking inventory and repeating same process.

Also when trying to equip zammy robes it just stood there after equipping the top and didn't do anything until i enabled input and equipped the robe top myself. 

It took 6 stamina pots out and hasn't used any even after run energy going to 0 and walking for a long time. 

Are you using mirror mode? Multiple bank tabs? Placeholders?