Stealth Quester

Token

just wanted to let you know im getting the script as stated a few days ago. thanks again for such an awesome script, i absolutely detest quest, i hope you keep updating and adding quest, im sure you'll gather more new customers as you did me. thanks ago :D do you make any other scripts? after looking at this one id love to check out your others if you have any.

22 hours ago, justin111111 said:

Guess the update wasn't pushed today. BOO :(

Delayed a bit due to some bugs, will be live soon

21 hours ago, ray8110 said:

just wanted to let you know im getting the script as stated a few days ago. thanks again for such an awesome script, i absolutely detest quest, i hope you keep updating and adding quest, im sure you'll gather more new customers as you did me. thanks ago :D do you make any other scripts? after looking at this one id love to check out your others if you have any.

Only Stealth Builder

13 hours ago, Molde said:

Shadow of the storm is slightly bugged. Account struggles around the ritual part. Either forgets the ritual or forgets to wield demonic sigil or silverlight

Fill in the bug report template

• Like 1

3 hours ago, notabotforsure said:

do you do trials? can I get a trial? looks interesting man

Authed :doge:

1 hour ago, Redfr3sh said:

can i get a trail

You already had one in the database

29 minutes ago, KookosPahkina said:

If it burns all the Fishcakes in the RFD Pirate subquest the bot doesn't know how to continue anymore and is just stuck

I've never seen it burn all cakes but I'll do a rewrite so it can go back and make unlimited cakes 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, justin111111 said:

Can't wait for the new update! any future ETA :ditto:

The code was pushed so if I didn't mess up the file versions it should be up any moment 

6 minutes ago, xabusiness said:

im really interested in trial aswell, kinda would buy whole osbot thingy for this, cheers

Authed :doge: 

7 minutes ago, notabotforsure said:

@Token - I bought it anyways. Failed like 12081308 times but it's working good now. Issues withdrawing stuff, and then things not buying to it just sat there rather than increasing the value. 

Also what's in this new update??

Let me know if you are having issues but if it's about withdrawing that's usually caused by having multiple bank tabs/placeholders/any other weird settings

Just a little more content

2 hours ago, PulseImpulse said:

Back in my trial i forgot which f2p quest it was but it went to GE to buy the items and got stuck there :???: shouldn't it detect that you don't have enough money , and instead loot the items instead?

lol it would be a whole other task to script the not to find out where and loot items which you can't afford. Just add more gp to the account