Stealth Quester

Token

10 minutes ago, Brian Gilroy said:

I'm having trouble with the mith gloves.. I have all the items and it just refuses to acknowledge their existence in the bank.. Tired of it buying falador teleports lol. I have everything in the main tab of the bank as well. 

What's printed in the logger? Is that on mirror mode?

Yes mirror mode. 

It's having trouble with the bot executor. 

Im trying it one more time and letting it go a little bit. It's saying items are missing that are clearly in my bank tho. Is there a way to disable the buying functionality? Or I guess it would still fail since it can't recognize my bank items. 

2 minutes ago, Brian Gilroy said:

Yes mirror mode. 

It's having trouble with the bot executor. 

Im trying it one more time and letting it go a little bit. It's saying items are missing that are clearly in my bank tho. Is there a way to disable the buying functionality? Or I guess it would still fail since it can't recognize my bank items. 

I'm afraid mirror mode has had broken widget hooks at least since the december 2015 version, which is why I strongly advise users to use stealth injection. No script that requires extensive widget interactions can function on mirror mode, including scripts that require completion of most dialogues and using jewelry teleports.

EDIT: In your case this means the bot can't determine your items quantity properly because it fails to read the bank widgets

Edited by Token

22 minutes ago, Brian Gilroy said:

Ah I see. No worries then. I'll try that and report back. You may wish to update the beginning page with instructions. I coulda swore it advised me to use mirror mode. 

The instruction section on thread actually advise against using mirror mode

14 minutes ago, Neizvestniy said:

Hello, can I have trial , please?

Authed :doge: 

9 hours ago, Pali said:

Going to make a new pure. Finally will buy this script after I used the trial from few months ago. If I select all quest, the only quests that give prayer XP is restless ghost and priest in peril? 

I think so, but don't take my word on that, jagex always changes so many things on quests

6 hours ago, swibb said:

Have you ever considered adding more quests? Nothing crazy obviously, but maybe like the lumbridge guide miniquest or other quests that are similar?

Yes

5 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

trial?

Authed :doge:

4 hours ago, Coolst0rybr0 said:

any future quests to be added?

Yes

57 minutes ago, Superwomen said:

I cant do the Evil Dave's quest. The bot just stuck there, not killing any hell-cats for spices.

Any fix for this problem? :/

Fill in the bug report template

• Like 1