Stealth Quester

Token

20 minutes ago, Eggbert10 said:

So  I lost my main that I spent 100s of hours on today, I know you usually dont but can I get a 12h trial so I can start a new account, My luck got me banned using the damn frostcaves bot aswell.. 20 dollars down and my loving main.. If not, thanks anyway. Just struggling in runescape rn.

This is like 20th time you ask for a trial... 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Eggbert10 said:

Sorry. Just lost my main and it sucks but thanks anyway. was worth a shot.

Maybe you should be more careful or not bot at all on your main account which you care about, come on dude.. by now you should know that you have a chance of getting banned..

On topic:

When doing fight arena it died and then crashed, when i re-start the script it just hangs in the lumbridge bank on stage 9,

9Kc7IXL.png

3 hours ago, Ollie7xP said:

Maybe you should be more careful or not bot at all on your main account which you care about, come on dude.. by now you should know that you have a chance of getting banned..

On topic:

When doing fight arena it died and then crashed, when i re-start the script it just hangs in the lumbridge bank on stage 9,

9Kc7IXL.png

It doesn't support already started quests in all cases, Fight Arena is one of them

3 minutes ago, Token said:

It doesn't support already started quests in all cases, Fight Arena is one of them

Ahh I see, thought it might have been able to determine where it got lost on this quests but it wasn't too much of an issue in this case all I had to do was finish off the final fight.

Thanks for clearing that up for me :)

7 hours ago, Ollie7xP said:

On topic:

9Kc7IXL.png

It was a Jad Frost script 20 dollars... didnt need it for anything otehr than my main and botted for 30 minutes. figured anti ban on a 20 script would work, but nvm thanks anyway token.

1 hour ago, Bewby said:

Can i get a trial

Authed :doge:

22 minutes ago, CombatTacos said:

Would I be able to get a trial? Just came from another bot site with no good construction scripts lol

Edit: Whoops, I thought this was the construction thread. I was looking for an auth of the construction one

Authed :doge:

53 minutes ago, Swedens said:

Dwarf Miniquest has a current bug. It kills the ice monesters at the hill, after the kill and the stone is affected it keeps killing the ice monsters. Very good strength xp tho ;)

Lol, have you completed any other quests without the script on that acc?