Stealth Quester

Token

2 hours ago, Offensive said:

Not looking too hot, it spams the 1st option in the dialog A LOT and keeps doing it.

Never gaining any progress in the quest, just talks over and over again. @Token

I'm 100% sure that's because you are using mirror mode, dialogues don't work at all on mirror mode and they have been broken since 2015 

1 hour ago, H0rn said:

Died on the RFD Pirate sub quest then went to the bank and did this over and over:

8fIZNj6.png

What stats/equipment did you use for that quest?

44 minutes ago, dragginp said:

would love a free trial, would be a nice script to have in the library!

Authed :doge:

34 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

Sinc you are very happy aboutthis bot ill ask..

do you get banned often? Does it work with manual spell select? 

I have used this bot for a bit and i would say that ban rates are super high + i have never managed to make it work with manual spell select.

I've added a note regarding the gear presets and spells in the instructions until the new gear editor is live on the SDN, restart the script and check if the spell is in the preset on the Gear Editor tab before running the quests if you are unsure whether it was saved (to avoid file system dependent errors)

@Token heya I managed to get all the quests complete with your script except the evil Dave part of RFD. For some reason after t gathers all the spices, it gets stuck in a loop for as long as you leave it. I would post a log but my account got banned xD not blaming you, my own fault for not paying more attention to it and let it run for that long. Just letting you know of an issue. Ran every other quests flawlessly 

1 hour ago, HoneyDewBubbleT said:

@Token heya I managed to get all the quests complete with your script except the evil Dave part of RFD. For some reason after t gathers all the spices, it gets stuck in a loop for as long as you leave it. I would post a log but my account got banned xD not blaming you, my own fault for not paying more attention to it and let it run for that long. Just letting you know of an issue. Ran every other quests flawlessly 

I'm aware of a few bugs after the last weeks update which occur only sometimes, the fixes should be on the SDN soon

1 hour ago, Matas69 said:

Hey, would love to get a trial :)

35 minutes ago, josh145 said:

can i get a free trial? i have purchased many scrips and i plan on adding this one as well. also is the ban rate high on this? ive seen both yes and no statements

Users have ban rates not scripts

On 7/27/2017 at 3:55 PM, Token said:

I've added a note regarding the gear presets and spells in the instructions until the new gear editor is live on the SDN, restart the script and check if the spell is in the preset on the Gear Editor tab before running the quests if you are unsure whether it was saved (to avoid file system dependent errors)

So i gave this script a shot.. Selected quest - Fight arena. Account have - 13 magic. I equiped staff of air + got runes in inv for earth strike spell. I start script -> select gear editor -> load gear -> editor shows - Earth strike as spell, staff of air also was detected. I go to quest tab. Select quest. Hit start. Script banks -> takes out staff of air -> equip it -> bank again for teleports / quest items -> does not take out runes for spell -> starts to run to quest point.. So, idk how can this be working, but it never worked for me, and still doesn't work after many months. The only issue i can see is that i run it on Linux vps..but thats retarded and can't do any impact on how script should run.

EDIT - I paused script, take runes from bank manunaly, rerun script, works ok until ogre, then somehow died to 1st boss - Ogre..

ended up standing in GE - logger spammed this - https://gyazo.com/7611c61fa55d7056b9dd1f789b48279d

Edited by guywithlsd

1 hour ago, guywithlsd said:

So i gave this script a shot.. Selected quest - Fight arena. Account have - 13 magic. I equiped staff of air + got runes in inv for earth strike spell. I start script -> select gear editor -> load gear -> editor shows - Earth strike as spell, staff of air also was detected. I go to quest tab. Select quest. Hit start. Script banks -> takes out staff of air -> equip it -> bank again for teleports / quest items -> does not take out runes for spell -> starts to run to quest point.. So, idk how can this be working, but it never worked for me, and still doesn't work after many months. The only issue i can see is that i run it on Linux vps..but thats retarded and can't do any impact on how script should run.

EDIT - I paused script, take runes from bank manunaly, rerun script, works ok until ogre, then somehow died to 1st boss - Ogre..

ended up standing in GE - logger spammed this - https://gyazo.com/7611c61fa55d7056b9dd1f789b48279d

Did you restart the script like I said above?