Stealth Quester

Token

used this script to do a bunch of quest flawlessly now, just started in GE. Kind of a pain it cant use energy pots but none of the quest on the script are too long anyway. Only problem ive run into is somewhere along the waterfall quest it stopped, right after I got the pebble, and I keep getting a withdraw Item error starting the cooks RFD quest at GE. Really impressive script overall, worth the purchase. 

Edited by 2k11pking

56 minutes ago, dh puring said:

could i have a trial please stealth?

Authed :doge:

34 minutes ago, seeker said:

Can i get a trial my guy? Definitely will be buying this if no problems.

Authed :doge:

10 minutes ago, 2k11pking said:

used this script to do a bunch of quest flawlessly now, just started in GE. Kind of a pain it cant use energy pots but none of the quest on the script are too long anyway. Only problem ive run into is somewhere along the waterfall quest it stopped, right after I got the pebble, and I keep getting a withdraw Item error starting the cooks RFD quest at GE. Really impressive script overall, worth the purchase. 

Were you using mirror mode/low cpu mode/did you have multiple bank tabs?

1 hour ago, 2k11pking said:

No i was using the bot in its default settings, no bank tabs either. just keeps withdrawing the newt, ale, ashes, knife, and fally tele then banks the inv over and over, havent gotten it to do anything else yet.

Alright, I'll check the code in a bit

1 hour ago, seeker said:

Thanks for the trial my guy, will test it out soon. Also, are you planning to add nature spirit to this? or more rfd quests?

cheers

Yes