Stealth Quester

Token

Just wanted to say love the script and found one slight glitch,

For the Pirates treasure on f2p (not sure if it matters) sometimes glitches when returning to port Sarmin ,  to be specific, when sailor asks to search you Bot clicks away and returns to talk, only to repeat. I noticed this happen 3 times then paused and manual completed it.

I have used this quest script before and didn't notice the problem previously. Sorry dont have any screenshots to go along with it.

Cheers, Cartel 

2 hours ago, cartel132 said:

Just wanted to say love the script and found one slight glitch,

For the Pirates treasure on f2p (not sure if it matters) sometimes glitches when returning to port Sarmin ,  to be specific, when sailor asks to search you Bot clicks away and returns to talk, only to repeat. I noticed this happen 3 times then paused and manual completed it.

I have used this quest script before and didn't notice the problem previously. Sorry dont have any screenshots to go along with it.

Cheers, Cartel 

Are you sure you weren't using mirror mode/low cpu mode?

Just purchased, first quest i did was waterfall. It got stuck at one point, you see the ledge 1x1 square outside, the camera angle was weird and the script kept trying to open the ledge and it was saying "I cant reach that!" 20 or so times before i paused, thankfully was babysitting it. Also you miss-wrote  fishing contest as fighting contest on your original post

Edited by Hash1mate

Hi repost

F2P/P2P: p2p

Stealth Injection/Mirror Mode: stealth

Low CPU/No rendering mode: not enabled

CLI parameters: ???

Number of bot tabs open in 1 client: 1

Number of clients running: 1 for os bot only, others for trip bot

Scripts previously ran in the same client session: none

Number of bank tabs: 1

Quick start option used (or the quest list you created): mithril gloves

Quest: mithril gloves

Place where it happens: falador

Logger contents: new and idk how to get them

Description --- stands at bank, or gathers all items, clicks teleport tab then stands in falador.

stands idle for any quest i pick

9 hours ago, heratiovelvatene said:

trial please ?

Authed :doge:

3 hours ago, Hash1mate said:

Just purchased, first quest i did was waterfall. It got stuck at one point, you see the ledge 1x1 square outside, the camera angle was weird and the script kept trying to open the ledge and it was saying "I cant reach that!" 20 or so times before i paused, thankfully was babysitting it. Also you miss-wrote  fishing contest as fighting contest on your original post

Thanks, I'll look into it

2 hours ago, nobanpl0x said:

Hi repost

F2P/P2P: p2p

Stealth Injection/Mirror Mode: stealth

Low CPU/No rendering mode: not enabled

CLI parameters: ???

Number of bot tabs open in 1 client: 1

Number of clients running: 1 for os bot only, others for trip bot

Scripts previously ran in the same client session: none

Number of bank tabs: 1

Quick start option used (or the quest list you created): mithril gloves

Quest: mithril gloves

Place where it happens: falador

Logger contents: new and idk how to get them

Description --- stands at bank, or gathers all items, clicks teleport tab then stands in falador.

stands idle for any quest i pick

The problem is printed in the logger, but judging by the behavior it's exactly the error mentioned above the bug report template - just restart your client and it will work

1 hour ago, cartel132 said:

I was more then likely using low cpu mode. Should i never do this while running the script?

Thanks.

Anything but the default mode will only generate errors, that's why they are not enabled by default

I ran this script for 8 hours straight did "all " quests and only had to pause and start script a couple times. Damn that was worth it!!! Awesome script!!!

I really REALLY hope you plan on adding the grand tree and other stat boosting quests to it! If you don't this purchase was still 100 percent worth it!

Thank you so much Token!

Edited by Bnctacos
  • Like 1