Stealth Quester

Token

Awesome script, only issue I had with it was the constant withdrawal of entire cash stack and banking which it would do 1-2 times before it bought anything from the GE whenever it was started up. Druidic Ritual had some sort of bug with starting it up, it would just cycle through the chat constantly clicking the wrong options. Other than that, really nice script. I've gotten all the quests this script supports done in less than a day <3

Edited by mamo4us

1 hour ago, racecar said:

Hey can i get a trial i wanna give it a shot before i purchase 

Authed :doge:

1 hour ago, M16AR said:

can i have a trial pls

You had one in april according to OSBot's database

1 hour ago, mamo4us said:

Awesome script, only issue I had with it was the constant withdrawal of entire cash stack and banking which it would do 1-2 times before it bought anything from the GE whenever it was started up. Druidic Ritual had some sort of bug with starting it up, it would just cycle through the chat constantly clicking the wrong options. Other than that, really nice script. I've gotten all the quests this script supports done in less than a day <3

Were you using low cpu mode?

3 minutes ago, MrSicc said:

Hi, could I get a trial pls :)

Authed :doge:

I HAVE JUST FOUND OUT JAGEX UPDATED THE DRUIDIC RITUAL DIALOGUES THIS THURSDAY AND THE QUEST WILL NOT WORK UNTIL SDN IS UPDATED

Edited by Token

anyone else notice the script getting stuck into a loop when attempting to begin the druidic ritual quest? manually accepted the quest because the script was stuck in a loop attempting to accept the quest it would just keep clicking on Kaqemeex. repeating the hello dialogue between them. i did not let it run long enough to see if it would fix itself. I'll update if i run my other account later and maybe i'll see what it does. 

20 minutes ago, bRipp3r said:

anyone else notice the script getting stuck into a loop when attempting to begin the druidic ritual quest? manually accepted the quest because the script was stuck in a loop attempting to accept the quest it would just keep clicking on Kaqemeex. repeating the hello dialogue between them. i did not let it run long enough to see if it would fix itself. I'll update if i run my other account later and maybe i'll see what it does. 

I posted about it above

• Like 1