Stealth Quester

Token

ive used this script on several accounts for every quest and usually don't watch it, but ive been having some accounts temp banned recently. I watched it doing dwarf mini quest and it repeatedly kept clicking on the rock cake dwarf who refused to give away recipe, and then is supposed to go to fally pub but instead kept clicking on dwarf going through the one message dialogue of not giving up recipe. 

I believe small glitches like this are what send up the flags to get hit on the bot detection, because no player would repeatedly do this and its what keeps leading to temp accounts I run quest script on.

12 hours ago, iroll said:

very intrerested i may try

Authed :doge:

1 hour ago, xxgruntxx said:

ive used this script on several accounts for every quest and usually don't watch it, but ive been having some accounts temp banned recently. I watched it doing dwarf mini quest and it repeatedly kept clicking on the rock cake dwarf who refused to give away recipe, and then is supposed to go to fally pub but instead kept clicking on dwarf going through the one message dialogue of not giving up recipe. 

I believe small glitches like this are what send up the flags to get hit on the bot detection, because no player would repeatedly do this and its what keeps leading to temp accounts I run quest script on.

Fill in the bug report template if you believe there are bugs

On 6/24/2017 at 3:43 PM, Bachirx said:

Could I get a trial?

18 hours ago, Token said:

In OSBot's database you did

He has asked for trials on another account as well. His other account has been banned. If you have anymore suspicious requests, just pm me and I can take a look for you. :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eggbert10 said:

Hey Man, its been a while. Any chance I can have a 6 hour auth? Having trouble on a new account with a couple quests and this script is by far amazing.

No

5 hours ago, Jageir said:

Hello im able to take trail on the bot now :)

2 hours ago, bamrules said:

do you do a trial on this by any chance?

13 minutes ago, iroll said:

it ran for 4 hours and completed most quests but it willl not start lost city, shadow of storm and eveil dave sub quest and i have all the skill requirements. evertyime i try to run lost city quests it just auto logs out real fast

I doubt you really have the requirements, if that's not the problem then it's printed in the logger

• Like 1

rror: Lost City can only be completed with magic. Please create a preset containing a spell by using the Gear Editor tab. Press 'New Preset', equip a staff, press 'Load Gear', once the spell is displayed on the GUI, press 'Save Gear'. Select this gear preset from the Quests tab from the combo box under the '>' button.
IMPORTANT: Don't forget the script only supports the 16 elemental spells.

i have 40 crafting and all the other requirements for shadow of storm whcich says i need a antintode wep +++ a and the 3rd quest.... please help i dont understand... i have all the requirements and i get this error.i loaded a preset with wind strike and a ir staff loaded it and clciked run and nothing happened