Stealth Quester

Token

Great script. Used it for probably the past year with no problems or bans. Used it for mith gloves on 3 different pure accounts. yesterday i used this script for like 6 quests and it completed them all no problems and then today i tried to log in and my account was disabled. It was a 48 hour moderate ban. They said in my messages that they could detect i was using 3rd party software. Just a warning for everyone be careful. i thought it would be impossible to detect this script since its not doing the same clicks over and over again but it is definitely possible. btw i was not using any other bot script on this account. the only script i used was this one. As i know how strict jagexs bot detection system is now, so i am honestly scared to bot besides when using this script.

3 hours ago, rolo said:

the 7qp on the account is so bugged it keeps taking gold and banking it

Edit- it tries to overbuy items for insane prices and cannot buy any remaining items

you must start script with NO ITEMS IN GE waiting to be sold/bought. It means all 3 / 8 spots must be empty.

Buying items for insane price is done intensionaly, so there is no pending orders. So no matter what item it buys for quest, bot wount have to wait insane amount of time to buy some random items.

Edited by guywithlsd

3 hours ago, rolo said:

the 7qp on the account is so bugged it keeps taking gold and banking it

Edit- it tries to overbuy items for insane prices and cannot buy any remaining items

I don't see how offering too much for items is an issue, you are supposed to have enough money. It's not like it's offering 100k for a white bead...