Stealth Quester

Token

When i do 2-3 quests with this bot im always getting perm banned. Botted lots of accounts to high lvls when i dont use the quest bot, but when i use the quest bot i get perm ban in like 2 hours...

(Happens when I do animal magnetism or priest in peril every time) and i get the reqs by myself and not using any kind of free scripts

Edited by krisped
  • Like 1

Hey there token, is there any chance i could have a trial for this script?

also, do you allow people to use this script to create accounts to sell?

i was thinking of buying it to make 20+ accounts with all these quests done and selling them to people, is that allowed?

also, do you recommend running it in mirror mode for lower ban rate? (i will babysit and help the script if it gets stuck)

Edited by GainzInMyVeinz

5 hours ago, Bytecodes said:

This script has a horrible ban rate, I've had literally almost every account I've ever used it on banned. It's a really good script in terms of what it does but I wouldn't trust it on any of my accounts.

Well yeah, it can horrible...I mean I've had one or two banned aswell, but since then I tried going a little bit smarter about it...I mean like can you do 10 quests in < 2 hours? :'D this script is capable of it and I wouldn't recommend it since noone can be that prepared for all items etc. without hesitation so just do 2 or 3 every now and then...

5 hours ago, robbie2424 said:

when doing fight arena it goes in and fight naked without armor.

Set a gear preset like explained in the instructions 

4 hours ago, GainzInMyVeinz said:

Hey there token, is there any chance i could have a trial for this script?

also, do you allow people to use this script to create accounts to sell?

i was thinking of buying it to make 20+ accounts with all these quests done and selling them to people, is that allowed?

also, do you recommend running it in mirror mode for lower ban rate? (i will babysit and help the script if it gets stuck)

Authed :doge:

Yes

No, mirror mode increases ban rates because it's full of bugs

4 hours ago, Polymorphism said:

Hey bud, any luck on finding out why the script isn't recognizing goblin diplomacy as finished? It's not allowing me to do RFD:Goblin because of it. If you'd like to add me on skype so we can work on this together, that'd be cool. 

All I need is someone who managed to complete the quest differently somehow, to tell me what they did

1 hour ago, robbie2424 said:

Will more quest be added?

There is no ETA