Stealth Quester

Token

how would i do that??? I'm on a mac???

It's in the user home directory on any kind of file system, the one containing Downloads, Documents, Pictures directories. I don't know how to navigate the mac file system because I never used a mac myself, but sure there must be a search tool that can find OSBot if you don't know how to open the user home either. It should be a directory with the same name as your user, probably found in a favourites/links menu

EDIT: @Juggles said on macs you can open the home directory by pressing Command + H with finder open

Edited by Token

It's in the user home directory on any kind of file system, the one containing Downloads, Documents, Pictures directories. I don't know how to navigate the mac file system because I never used a mac myself, but sure there must be a search tool that can find OSBot if you don't know how to open the user home either. It should be a directory with the same name as your user, probably found in a favourites/links menu

EDIT: @Juggles said on macs you can open the home directory by pressing Command + H with finder open

i have no clue what to do, i take it i have just broke my bot :c

Do nudes count as a bribe?

No :doge:

Any way I could get a trial? Will buy the full script if all quests get completed flawlessly.

Thanks <3

Authed :doge:

when can we expect a update? approx eta?

and number of quests added?

When it's ready :feels:

just curious if youd ever add quests to this, like Horror from the deep. or the tourist trap. ect?

BTW the script is flawless.

Never looked at either of those 2 so idk yet :doge:

Hey i just bought the script and wondering if there's any anti-ban at all? Just got my second account banned right after using this script :/ both times i had been using this script right before banhammer. I get that doing 20 quests in a row is weird and just executing every move flawlessly but is there a way for it to maybe be less obvious. Maybe there could be something like "afk-mode" where it goes "afk" for a couple seconds to "read a guide" or something.

Not 100% sure this is what got me banned but 2 accounts in a row just after using this.. I even only ever let it run 2 quests in a row, then i did some slayer, and then back to questing.