Stealth Quester

Token

I am using mirror mode, the talking options aren't working it keeps clicking the wrong one at the start of the quest.

There is a big red warning on first post about mirror mode, unfortunately the mirror mode client has been broken for a really long time (probably last year) and I doubt it's getting fixed anytime soon since it hasn't been updated in 11 months

How good is it working without mirror mode ?

and how big is the ban rate without mirror mode do u know ?

Thanks

It's not working with mirror mode on anything that requires dialogues as stated on the first post, so pretty much anything

Idk

Edited by Token

There is a big red warning on first post about mirror mode, unfortunately the mirror mode client has been broken for a really long time (probably last year) and I doubt it's getting fixed anytime soon since it hasn't been updated in 11 months

It's not working with mirror mode on anything that requires dialogues as stated on the first post, so pretty much anything

Idk

So theres no point of using mirror mode with any other script? could explain why I got banned last night on another account?

So theres no point of using mirror mode with any other script? could explain why I got banned last night on another account?

I don't personally use mirror mode for anything but that's up to you. Mirror mode currently cannot handle interactions with widgets like dialogues so there is no way scripts that require many dialogue interactions will work on mirror mode.

I don't personally use mirror mode for anything but that's up to you. Mirror mode currently cannot handle interactions with widgets like dialogues so there is no way scripts that require many dialogue interactions will work on mirror mode.

alright cool what about in terms of breaking you think every 75minutes breaking for 30 minutes is fine?

alright cool what about in terms of breaking you think every 75minutes breaking for 30 minutes is fine?

There's also a warning against using breaks while questing on the first post. The break manager is not written by me and I have no control over it, so it will just kick in whenever it feels like and probably make the bot die

Oh great and might high wizard Token, I was wondering if you could add a 'rock cake' option that does the dwarf rfd part up till you get the rock cake, rather than having to stop it to stop it giving in the cake?

Well... I can't really fit an option that doesn't actually complete the quest in the script, but if you really want the cake, you can let it complete the quest and talk to the dwarf after quest to get the cake

Well... I can't really fit an option that doesn't actually complete the quest in the script, but if you really want the cake, you can let it complete the quest and talk to the dwarf after quest to get the cake

yeah I remembered that after i posted XD I just stopped the script after it got the cake

What levels would you recommend to get before starting this script, as there are multiple combat related quests in there? Mainly talking about shadow of the storm, the other ones are fairly easy with a bit of magic I assume

Before we lost some combat related hooks in the client, the script could do all quests if you started on a lvl 3. Now Shadow of the Storm may take too many attempts, so if you want to do that one too maybe a few attack level would help. 

Before we lost some combat related hooks in the client, the script could do all quests if you started on a lvl 3. Now Shadow of the Storm may take too many attempts, so if you want to do that one too maybe a few attack level would help. 

If you let this script do all the quests, what's the order it completes them in? I ask because there's a few quests in there that would get you a few magic levels, which then allows easy completion of quests like fight arena and witch's house (can safespot both), waterfall is easy on a level 3 anyways so in the end you end up with like 40 attack and 30 strength with like sub 30 hp, would that be enough to let this script do sots?