Stealth Quester

Token

Revoke his trial access if he still has it

@g00fy was his name and @@g00fymelee 

:doge:

Trail pls need animal mag done

Authed :doge:

is this still being improved as its a great script but would love to see more quests added

requests

Alfred grim bar crawl

in search of the myrque

digsite

the tourist trap (if u done this one omg hate this quest)

1 click defence for zerkers ( all quests that gain defence exp for zerkers)

10/10 for script tho

Yes, just had to slow down the development as it went too quickly from 17 quests to 40 :feels:

can i get a trail

Definitely flawless script. I'm impressed how fast and efficiently the script did all the quests! 

I'll be buying this script later today! smile.png

@Token Just making sure, script is lifetime correct?

Yes it is lifetime

hello can I get trail plz also was thinking it would be cool it u could add how long it would take to run all the quest or just the nmz or f2p ect ik u cant say for sure but just best guess also it says just make sure u have enough money to buy all items in quests could u give ur best guess on how much that is aswell

May be some nice additions but the time it takes to complete them varies a lot, stuff change every client update and every script update, as for prices, they are grabbed dynamically during runtime and have about 4 different sources on top of which it applies mathematical formulas to obtain "suitable prices" so that would be hard to guess and the prices vary a lot between sources

I will follow this up before asking trail and buying it.

What is your goal at the moment? 

How many quests will you add and in what timeline? smile.png

-> I saw it was 3 months since last update of the script, do you still add new quests? 

Idk, there had been lots of updates but not content, just bug fixes

But you will keep adding quests (like monthly or so?) ? smile.png

I was adding quests monthly, that's how it went from 17 quests in the first version to 40 atm, it will expand only if no one considers the script is too big. My first priority is bug fixes to keep the current content flawless, not content updates.

I was adding quests monthly, that's how it went from 17 quests in the first version to 40 atm, it will expand only if no one considers the script is too big. My first priority is bug fixes to keep the current content flawless, not content updates.

Wilco! 

Will buy it soon when i got the skills to do all the quests ;)