Stealth Quester

Token

so far so good, all i ask is energy/super energy/stam pots are added to be used and any weight saving gear thats in the bank used.

put on full gracefull and it banked it FeelsBadMan

i did the same thing hahaha 

Potions would create too many set up conflicts, weight reducing gear can be used however if you include it in a gear preset

Yes if you used the quick start options

what kind of gear would it normally buy? And would it buy new gear for every quest that involves killing something?

Also what do you suggest we have for combat skills with the quick start options?

Is there a 2 week payment we can do or is it strictly $20/month (or lifetime couldn't remember)

Edited by kbeats

what kind of gear would it normally buy? And would it buy new gear for every quest that involves killing something?

Also what do you suggest we have for combat skills with the quick start options?

Cheap gear such as air staff, adamant scimitar, leather body, iron full helm which require no def. A few melee combat levels would be useful if you are also attempting Shadow of the Storm depending of the current state of combat as this suffered some changes in osbot 2.4.74 which may affect its performance, the rest of the quests can be done on lvl 3 using the quick start options

Is there a 2 week payment we can do or is it strictly $20/month (or lifetime couldn't remember)

Products on OSBot only have 1 payment choice so it's $20 lifetime

Everytime I run a quest to complete, it'll get the required items out of the bank (it had already bought all the items needed) and will do nothing. I wasn't sure if I just had to wait but after 10 minutes it continued to do nothing.

Specifically, I started the script to do the restless ghost quest. It got the tele tabs out of the bank and teled to lumbridge but never actually went to the quest start.

Error code:

[ERROR][Bot #1][07/27 07:32:49 PM]: Error in bot executor!
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.osbot.aUx
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.WebWalkEvent.<init>(vg:53)
	at api.lPt8.J(um:25)
	at e.CON.k(bc:10)
	at api.NuL.b(kc:145)
	at c.nul.onLoop(cc:291)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ih:92)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Edited by kbeats

Woah, Can i have a trial for this please ;D

Haven't I already given you a trial

Everytime I run a quest to complete, it'll get the required items out of the bank (it had already bought all the items needed) and will do nothing. I wasn't sure if I just had to wait but after 10 minutes it continued to do nothing.

Specifically, I started the script to do the restless ghost quest. It got the tele tabs out of the bank and teled to lumbridge but never actually went to the quest start.

Error code:

[ERROR][Bot #1][07/27 07:32:49 PM]: Error in bot executor!
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.osbot.aUx
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.WebWalkEvent.<init>(vg:53)
	at api.lPt8.J(um:25)
	at e.CON.k(bc:10)
	at api.NuL.b(kc:145)
	at c.nul.onLoop(cc:291)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ih:92)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Your client is outdated, restart it