Stealth Quester

Token

Any update on the latest quests yet?

When will the last part of RFD come out?

The Golem should hit the SDN soon. Shadow of the Storm should also be ready later today. The quests themselves are not the issue as the code has been written long time ago, the actual problems I have to deal with are generally related to the client bugs. Webwalking in the desert was not working at all until .62 (which I was waiting for). In .62 however it cannot reach the places I needed but I can't wait for them to update the client so I'd rather find workarounds for this. The previously compiled version is not compatible with .65 because the API has a missing type referenced from the webwalking classes. .65 has completely broke the Dialogue class (just a few hours ago) so I'm working around the clock to upload a fix for something that's not even in my script code before the SDN updates which I have no idea when will happen. 

If I can finish writing a completely new dialogue system for OSBot before the SDN updates (a few hours probably), The Golem will also be on the GUI after the update.

• Like 2

hey smile.png is there any chance i can request a trial of this script? very eager to purchase just want to give it a shot

The script is down after the .65 client update a few hours ago, but will be back soon. I can auth you tomorrow if you want, as right now there isn't much to try.

It says the Golem is on there and also shadow the the storm in the spoilers,

but there isn't the quest on the bot?

Also will the digitise eventually be added?

I'm not sure about the digsite quest yet as it's not on the current to-do list. Those 2 were postponed until some bug fixes are applied.

Pity my mauler was banned when I woke up, never got to test. Currently making a new account, will buy it soon.

Let me know if you want to try it, all bugs from the new client version should be fixed as they are already pending SDN approval.

The Golem will also be visible on the GUI when the bug fixes are approved

Let me know if you want to try it, all bugs from the new client version should be fixed as they are already pending SDN approval.

The Golem will also be visible on the GUI when the bug fixes are approved

Are you going for all the mith gloves req? That's actually stupidly useful and I will definitely be buying.

bot gets stuck "fixing precision errors" when attempting to do anything on any quest under "all"

As far as I know it gets stuck when attempting any interaction. The new client version was shipped with a broken dialogue class which causes an infinite loop whenever its called. I believe they attempted to fix the inDialogue() method which someone reported that it sometimes returns false when in a dialogue. It will now return true forever. I wrote my own version of those methods though, because it may take weeks before they update the client again, and the script should resume functionality when the SDN updates.

• Like 1