Stealth Quester

Token

Yea got the same error, if i have multiple Quests in Que!

I'll upload a few bug fixes in a few hours.

Yes it was while banking i think, and RFD Ogre Subquest dosent work, just opening bank and staying no movement or anything sad.png

And i have figure out, if u have a yellow quest that u started before, the bot wont done it, u need to have it red sad.png

Yes the script was doing previously started quests until many bugs appeared due to the inventory/client hooks being broken which forced me to disable this feature until OSBot 2.4.62 is released as stable build.

Has RFD Ogre Subquest been previously started in this case? What other RFD quests have you started/completed?

trial please

Authed :doge:

I had 0qp when i started , got 53 now, bot worked good until this some little problem came up, dwarf & wartface &bentnoze is done of rfd.. & skarch " bone cruncher" its yellow.. if i try to run the rfd script again it standing or log out.

& i have some yellow f2p quests left as i said before ,but when u are in que in a quest u need to done it byself, the bot only support red ( uncomplited ) quests.

I had 0qp when i started , got 53 now, bot worked good until this some little problem came up, dwarf & wartface &bentnoze is done of rfd.. & skarch " bone cruncher" its yellow.. if i try to run the rfd script again it standing or log out.

& i have some yellow f2p quests left as i said before ,but when u are in que in a quest u need to done it byself, the bot only support red ( uncomplited ) quests.

Yes, they already started quests were disabled a few weeks ago in order to prevent more bugs as these whole banking issues are related to the inventory/equipment hooks not behaving properly. I have been pushing temporary fixes for these ever since and I'll push some more tonight hopefully fixes it, instead of having to wait for the new stable client version.

Because you do not say that they charge 8$ per month, damn thieves!

It's on the store page... :facep:

change it to like 25dollar one off fee or 30dollars and ill buy i dont wanna pay monthly lool 

its definetly worth its value if not more,

OP SCRIPTING 

When I released the script I asked the beta testers for feedback on what the price should be, most opinions being in the range of $20-25 and $15 per month. I preferred to make it cheaper because while it takes a lot of effort and knowledge to create such a script, it's not going to be a more valuable asset than money making itself, let alone the fact that a woodcutter/fisher/miner is $9. I personally believe a 1 time fee would be better too but that will only happen if OSBot will ever agree with this change.

• Like 1

do you know the complete stat requirement to be able to complete every quest this script can do?

Oh and could I get a trial? :p I'd love to quest a fresh account and see how great this script is (and record it, because videos are best proggies)

Requirements can be found on the guy under Quest Info.

trial please?