Stealth Quester

Token

That was the edit i wanted to hear! Thanks so much smile.png

I just have one question though, why does it "Deposit" my gear into the bank everytime? No matter how many presets i make? (I am melee class, so i don't use magic and such)

It's pretty odd... i could use some help, or some kind of guide smile.png

What i feel like i have to do, and what i am doing:

I open OSBOT

clicking play, Going to gear editor, pressing new Preset, then Load gear, save preset.

Then i go to Quick start, from there i press on "All".

Then it just deposits the gear to the bank, and goes straight to the quest "Imp Catcher"..

-EDIT- My bad, i guess he just have to do it without any gear on... hehe..

Edited by DieselPower

That was the edit i wanted to hear! Thanks so much smile.png

I just have one question though, why does it "Deposit" my gear into the bank everytime? No matter how many presets i make? (I am melee class, so i don't use magic and such)

It's pretty odd... i could use some help, or some kind of guide smile.png

What i feel like i have to do, and what i am doing:

I open OSBOT

clicking play, Going to gear editor, pressing new Preset, then Load gear, save preset.

Then i go to Quick start, from there i press on "All".

Then it just deposits the gear to the bank, and goes straight to the quest "Imp Catcher"..

-EDIT- My bad, i guess he just have to do it without any gear on... hehe..

You can use your gear presets for any quest but this only applies if you make your own quest list. The quick start buttons have predefined quest lists each with their predefined gear presets to make them easy to use, requiring just a click to complete all quests.

I see, it has already done 6 quests.. i'm speechless.. it's awesome Token!

- I'm just a newb lol..

The Restless Ghost - a bug, it fails couple of times before it manages to open the coffin, just a notice :)

Thanks, I'll take a look at it. There might be some fails on interactions/walking as the webwalker is quite broken right now but the script should be able to recover and continue
  • Like 1

Ernest the Chicken -

Has some problems aswell, it just sits down in the basement, where the oil can is. smile.png

Waterfall Quest -

Seems like it is abit buggy after it has been down in the cave where Glarial is... then it goes up and tries to withdraw some swordfish and a stone, + a tp tab :)

Edited by DieselPower

Ernest the Chicken -

Has some problems aswell, it just sits down in the basement, where the oil can is. smile.png

Waterfall Quest -

Seems like it is abit buggy after it has been down in the cave where Glarial is... then it goes up and tries to withdraw some swordfish and a stone, + a tp tab :)

I'll take a look at those, were you running on mirror mode? Did you use quick start? Was there anything printed in the logger?

I've tried your script with 15 new accounts with only 25 Magic.

The script is great but there have been some problems:

Having both air and fire staff in inventory it takes the air when I choose the fire staff.

It doesn't select auto casting, and I have to select it manually.

With only 16hp the acc try to heal when having very low health causing death (sometimes) while doing vampire slayer.

If OSBot crashes and I should reopen it the scrip have some difficulties continuing a quest started before. For instance in Pirate Treasure, if the bot have shipped the crate with the rum and then quit and reopen it tries again to put the rum in the crate, and again, and again...

I wish to thank you for your amazing work.

Anyone having issues with doing knights sword?

I have forwarded the bug report you sent me yesterday to the developers, as from the stacktrace that seems as it's an internal OSBot error. My guess would be that somehow your webwalking data is corrupted. I believe it may help if you delete your OSBot folder from documents and reinstall webwalking data when prompted upon opening OSBot.

I've tried your script with 15 new accounts with only 25 Magic.

The script is great but there have been some problems:

Having both air and fire staff in inventory it takes the air when I choose the fire staff.

It doesn't select auto casting, and I have to select it manually.

With only 16hp the acc try to heal when having very low health causing death (sometimes) while doing vampire slayer.

If OSBot crashes and I should reopen it the scrip have some difficulties continuing a quest started before. For instance in Pirate Treasure, if the bot have shipped the crate with the rum and then quit and reopen it tries again to put the rum in the crate, and again, and again...

I wish to thank you for your amazing work.

Thanks for the feedback :)

Was the spell you wanted to autocast selected when creating the gear preset? (set it on autocast, press "Load Gear" and the spell should be displayed on the GUI). The problem with continuing where it left before a crash is unfortunately very complex as quests are based on runescape configs which don't offer much flexibility but I'll see what I can do to make it better continue from where it left. Properly deathwalking and rebuying lost items from the GE would be on top of my todo list.

at rfd pirate subquest it trys to dive with more then 27kg ...

http://prnt.sc/avja2c

well... the bot doesn't have a player weight hook so it can't really detect your weight, I guess I'll find a workaround to this. Did this happen with the quick start option or did you select the gear?

Hi,

I just purchased ur script. Intil now only Witch Potion worked.

The rest is getting stuck at the start.

1: starting script

2: dropping everything from bag into bankacc.

3: open ge, and get stuck.

can u help me

Hi, could you post the messages in your logger? Did you start this using a quick start option or did you add the quests manually?

I have forwarded the bug report you sent me yesterday to the developers, as from the stacktrace that seems as it's an internal OSBot error. My guess would be that somehow your webwalking data is corrupted. I believe it may help if you delete your OSBot folder from documents and reinstall webwalking data when prompted upon opening OSBot.

Thanks for the feedback smile.png

Was the spell you wanted to autocast selected when creating the gear preset? (set it on autocast, press "Load Gear" and the spell should be displayed on the GUI). The problem with continuing where it left before a crash is unfortunately very complex as quests are based on runescape configs which don't offer much flexibility but I'll see what I can do to make it better continue from where it left. Properly deathwalking and rebuying lost items from the GE would be on top of my todo list.

well... the bot doesn't have a player weight hook so it can't really detect your weight, I guess I'll find a workaround to this. Did this happen with the quick start option or did you select the gear?

Hi, could you post the messages in your logger? Did you start this using a quick start option or did you add the quests manually?

I started both of them. I tried both options.