Stealth Quester

Token

it gets stuck constantly and have to check it every 20min. I left my laptop on by accident and fell asleep it was standing in one place for 5 hours, pretty sure the account is going to get banned now

I know, I reported the client equipment/inventory hooks to be broken long time ago but I don't see them fixed. I just uploaded a new version which will open inventory and equipment tabs before querying for data from them as this seems like the only solution until the client is fixed.

I know, I reported the client equipment/inventory hooks to be broken long time ago but I don't see them fixed. I just uploaded a new version which will open inventory and equipment tabs before querying for data from them as this seems like the only solution until the client is fixed.

thanks for letting me know!

I went over all the quest code in the last few days and added some small performance updates and bug fixes

Added a failsafe for the case where there is a player killing dungeon rats during Clock Tower, which prevents all of them disappearing

Bot will now click on the demon during Demon Slayer when chanting the incantation if the dialogue doesn't pop up

Added sleeps between cauldron interactions during Druidic Ritual

Increased the search distance for npcs during Druidic Ritual as jagex moved a npc there

Bot will wait until the elemental is dead when doing Elemental Workshop I

Fixed some spam clicking on inventory items during Ernest the Chicken

Ernest the Chicken can now be completed on F2P worlds as I've added some obstacle handling to replace the webwalker

Prevented spam clicking Hengrad during Fight Arena while being force walked by the guard into the arena

Added more food for Fishing Contest

Will now stop searching for the kitten as soon as it's found on Gertrude's Cat

The required casts has been increased for Lost City to 200

Fixed spam clicking the scroll at the end of Plague City

The bot will no longer idle near Edmond for a few seconds during Plague City

Fixed a bug where bot wouldn't withdraw food for the monk fight during Priest in Peril

Rewrote the store handling on RFD Cook Subquest as a few users have reported that the bot closes the interface without buying for them

Added a few sleeps when combining items during RFD Goblin Subquest

Bot will deposit all gear which is not contained in your gear preset at the start of RFD Pirate Subquest

The script will also handle more interfaces (such as some "quest complete" interfaces on F2P worlds which may not be handled by the webwalker)

I have also added general fixes for what I believe are broken client hooks which lead to the bot just waiting as it cannot query the inventory/equipment containers.

The script will now complete previously started quests, note that it cannot access areas or obtain items that were reached through stage progression such as stopping the script during Fight Arena fights and expecting it to get back into the arena, but for quests like Animal Magnetism it should be able to resume progress without any issues. That being said, previously started quests which require items obtained during the quests or areas which are not accessible to OSBot webwalker should be run in debug mode by walking the bot to the area it should have reached at the current stage with the required items.

• Like 3