Stealth Quester

Token

If you restarted the script, would it go buy any missing items? Were you running a custom quest list or a quick start option? 

no it would just keep withdrawing everything it needed which it had and bank it all and repeat this. I just selected lost city and have tried both earth and fire strike settings with all else nulled besides fifth combat style. Just recently this has been happening, about 5 days now. Jagex updated some quests and dialouges with last week's QoL update idk if lost city was affected somehow, but it's broken for me after trying everything I can. 

the bots fully quested for me now, is there going to be any new quests coming on to this bot anytime soon?

hopefully something like ghost ahoy or one small favour

Yes

Can I get a trial?

Authed :doge:

lost city is buggy. After you find leprechaun it runs to drsynor bank and continues to bank all armour and invy and retakes food knife and runes over and over again.

no it would just keep withdrawing everything it needed which it had and bank it all and repeat this. I just selected lost city and have tried both earth and fire strike settings with all else nulled besides fifth combat style. Just recently this has been happening, about 5 days now. Jagex updated some quests and dialouges with last week's QoL update idk if lost city was affected somehow, but it's broken for me after trying everything I can. 

I uploaded something for Lost City but going to run more tests today

Lol, wrong script facep.gif

Fixed it feels.png

Haha, thanks man I appreciate the help (and the trial).

Cook's Assistant: Would try to buy the pot of flour from GE but after searching for the item, it never clicked on it in order to set price and buy one. I bought 3 ingredients and  did the quest by hand and since then it's been buying items perfectly. Will update this with any other bugs I find (if any).

Haha, thanks man I appreciate the help (and the trial).

Cook's Assistant: Would try to buy the pot of flour from GE but after searching for the item, it never clicked on it in order to set price and buy one. I bought 3 ingredients and  did the quest by hand and since then it's been buying items perfectly. Will update this with any other bugs I find (if any).

Are you running it on mirror mode?