Stealth Quester

Token

Nothing gets printed out in the logger, normal mode. It just opens the inventory once a quest is done and it's stuck.

Hmm, that's rather odd. I'd say it's something new in .53 but I just tested it myself... What quests did you attempt to complete? Did you use a quick start option?

Hmm, that's rather odd. I'd say it's something new in .53 but I just tested it myself... What quests did you attempt to complete? Did you use a quick start option?

massive chunk, however not rfd, or quests where you need x skill stats or animal magnestism.

Edit, after this 4th quest, it apperently did teleport itself to falador. Those other times, it just stood for minutes without any actions.

Edited by Desluh

massive chunk, however not rfd, or quests where you need x skill stats or animal magnestism.

Edit, after this 4th quest, it apperently did teleport itself to falador. Those other times, it just stood for minutes without any actions.

Do you remember after which quest this happened?

Holy shit VSuShjF.gif was it during Big Chompy Bird Hunting or RFD Ogre Subquest?

During RFD.  It also wont do the goblin subquest lol.  It didn't want to do plague city either till i turned it on and off like 10 times.  It would get air staff then get stuck.   Then it took out a camelot tab and now its doing it. 

During RFD.  It also wont do the goblin subquest lol.  It didn't want to do plague city either till i turned it on and off like 10 times.  It would get air staff then get stuck.   Then it took out a camelot tab and now its doing it. 

That sounds as if the bot cannot find something it's looking for in your bank. It may be related to the gear preset you selected for that quest I believe. Was this on mirror mode?

Hi... 

I've got a new problem.

I want to start Lost City.

It doesn't do anything. The script doesnt even start.

The log says this: [iNFO][bot #1][04/23 08:54:41 PM]: [ERROR] Invalid selection. Lost City can only be completed with magic.

Well, as the message says, you have to create a magic preset for that. Or you can just use a quick preset such as Pure/NMZ which also contains Lost City. Gear presets are created using the Gear Editor tab. Equip gear, select a spell on autocast and press "Load Gear". Select the preset you just created when adding quests to the quest list. There are more detailed instructions on this on the first page I believe.

That sounds as if the bot cannot find something it's looking for in your bank. It may be related to the gear preset you selected for that quest I believe. Was this on mirror mode?

Well, as the message says, you have to create a magic preset for that. Or you can just use a quick preset such as Pure/NMZ which also contains Lost City. Gear presets are created using the Gear Editor tab. Equip gear, select a spell on autocast and press "Load Gear". Select the preset you just created when adding quests to the quest list. There are more detailed instructions on this on the first page I believe.

Not mirror mode.  I did not select any gear either.  I was running around naked doing quests lol.  I'll test again in 1 hour.

Quests Supported

Cook's Assistant

Imp Catcher

Priest in Peril

Druidic Ritual

Dwarf Cannon

Witch's Potion

Romeo and Juliet

Vampire Slayer

Doric's Quest

Goblin Diplomacy

The Restless Ghost

Sheep Shearer

Rune Mysteries

Jungle Potion

Plague City

RFD Cook Subquest

RFD Goblin Subquest

RFD Dwarf Subquest

RFD Pirate Subquest

RFD Ogre Subquest

The Knight's Sword

Ernest the Chicken

Animal Magnetism

Pirate's Treasure

Prince Ali Rescue

Lost City

Waterfall Quest

Fight Arena

Fishing Contest

Gertrude's Cat

Big Chompy Bird Hunting

Holy fuck

Thanks, but still it gives the same error. I edited the whole gearlist and put in Spell Earth Strike (only lvl 10 atm), and it still wont start.

Not mirror mode.  I did not select any gear either.  I was running around naked doing quests lol.  I'll test again in 1 hour.

Well... that's really odd, it has no reason to withdraw an air staff without a gear preset (not for Plague City).

Thanks, but still it gives the same error. I edited the whole gearlist and put in Spell Earth Strike (only lvl 10 atm), and it still wont start.

Can you post a pic of your gear preset in the Gear Editor tab and the quest list when attempting to add Lost City?

Someone had a similar issue before because his PC had some partition problems (moved the Documents folder from his user to another partition). Do you have a Documents folder in C:\Users\<user> ? Did you create a gear setup which uses a spell that is not supported (only strikes, bolts, blasts and waves) ?

so  how can i fix it?