Anyone know a good auto clicker with random interval (alching)

Lsd

Axife

will record your click and mouse movements, and repeat it. used it for this

Or just buy Czar's AIO magic, get better anit-ban with breaks, and avoid downloading some dodgy program...

that's botting, injecting into the game. jagex will notice that. ive been mouse recording(same path over and over and over, should be noticable right ? nah.) for 6 months before they noticed it, and i got a 14-day ban

Edited by The Hero of Time

Axife

will record your click and mouse movements, and repeat it. used it for this

that's botting, injecting into the game. jagex will notice that. ive been mouse recording(same path over and over and over, should be noticable right ? nah.) for 6 months before they noticed it, and i got a 14-day ban

I fail to understand why people think that injection is detectable? If it was detectable on launch, wouldn't you be banned straight away/not soon after you run a script? Wouldn't they be able to automatically flag the injection users into one group? 

• Like 1

I fail to understand why people think that injection is detectable? If it was detectable on launch, wouldn't you be banned straight away/not soon after you run a script? Wouldn't they be able to automatically flag the injection users into one group? 

Maybe that's what jagex wants to you to believe...

Their game would have been death for 7 years without bots xD

They just need to control them once in a while, thus why the banns :)

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 3

there are multiple reasons

-it might not be detectable straight away, but sooner than an autoclicker

-runescape needs bots. with 0 bots, it might not survive

anyway, you get banned more quickly when botting

• Like 2

Maybe that's what jagex wants to you to believe...

Their game would have been death for 7 years without bots xD

They just need to control them once in a while, thus why the banns smile.png

I understand that selective banning may very well be their approach to maintaining a steady revenue. 

there are multiple reasons

-it might not be detectable straight away, but sooner than an autoclicker

-runescape needs bots. with 0 bots, it might not survive

anyway, you get banned more quickly when botting

And what makes injection more detectable than an auto-clicker? There's 'evidence' as a theory. But there's no solid evidence that injection is detectable, therefore we should assume that the non-evidence outweighs the theory? 

Auto clicking is botting, going by the definition of macroing, either way you're still using a 3rd party client and both will result in a ban. Personally I'd prefer an auto clicking script with anti-ban integrated, which includes what has been posted above.

But hey, I'd prefer to download some legit program from a totally reliable website and auto click away a repetitive pattern with no breaks or anything.

Or just buy Czar's AIO magic, get better anit-ban with breaks, and avoid downloading some dodgy program...

Uh, nice advertisement man but Murgee isn't 'dodgy' it's well known. tongue.png

If anybody needs any help with murgee you can probably just have a look on Youtube, there are a lot of guides. Or you could message my inbox on here and I could give you a hand. :)

Edited by Adventurer
  • Like 1