[Guide] [In-Depth] How To: Get 99Str/att/def/hp/ranged Without Botting

The Hero of Time

Did you ever want to get:

99 ZDsAEAz.pngPu3vSAI.pngH0X8vcy.pngDZeAmqT.pnglSaZY2W.png

Well, i am here to tell you how! have you grown sick of getting banned by botting? this method will decrease the chance of getting banned by a lot!
The way you are going to train it, is NightmareZone!

How to get there:

Teleport_nightmarezone.png

Minimum stat requirements:
  70 ZDsAEAz.pngPu3vSAI.pngH0X8vcy.png 
(Dharok set)
(For ranged, decent ranged lvl and decent defence lvl)

Note: You can also do this with stats around 50-60, but you will have a harder time and less xp/hr. once you have absorption potions and a rock cake ur good to go though!
the main problem with low combat levels is getting points to buy absorption potions

31 11vADkD.png
36 ILQ4T7t.png
25 NepA1r2.png

(Demon host)

31 11vADkD.png

36 ILQ4T7t.png
15 NepA1r2.png
 35 nDzrHAY.png

(Guthans host)

MASSIVE POINTS 

Requirements
-Rock cake(dwarf RFD minigame or another) 
-full dharok
-Quests: Lost City, Grand Tree, Tree Gnome Village, Vampire Slayer, Fight Arena(yes even if you are not a hoster, you need them!)

How to:
1.Wear full dharok, and the best other stuff you can get, then rock cake urself to 1hp
2. Pay for a custom dream with the selected monsters: Tree spirit, Black demon,Khazard Warlord,Count draynor,bouncer
3. go into the corner so you can only get attacked my max. 2 enemies
4.set autoclicker on rapid heal, so you will stay 1hp forever(best for dharok, and enemies will only hit 1 off the 1k absorps)
5. GET MASSIVE POINTS (this will last ~2 hours)

LONG AFK
Requirements
-Rock cake(dwarf RFD minigame or another)
-full dharok
-Quests: What Lies Below, Haunted Mine, Tree Gnome Village, Lost City, Vampire Slayer (YES, EVEN IF YOU DON'T HOST, YOU NEED THOSE)

How to:
1.Wear full dharok, and the best other stuff you can get, then rock cake urself to 1hp
2. Pay for a custom dream with the selected monsters: Tree spirit, King roald,Khazard Warlord,Count draynor,Treus Dayth
3. go into the corner(or just in the middle so monsters will keep attacking you, if u stay in the corner, sometimes it does nothing, and wait for monsters to spawn) so you can only get attacked my max. 2 enemies
4.set autoclicker on rapid heal, so you will stay 1hp forever(best for dharok, and enemies will only hit 1 off the 1k absorps)
5. DEM XP GAINZ ( will last 6 hours, if u have like 70 def im not sure how long, but just see and find out happy.png  )

What to buy with your points?
Reward_chest_(nz).png

-You should ALWAYS buy 15 herb boxes/day(most profit)
-1 point is ~0.5-0.65gp, so 1m points = 500-650k
Price at which you should sell items to get nice profit out of your points:
Red Spider Eggs: 185Gp+
Snape Gras: 100Gp+
Pure essence: 40Gp+
Ground Dragon scale: 450GP+

or calculate for yourself
Formula at which you should calculate how much you should sell it for:
(Amount of gp you get for the item) / (points cost)
Example: Red Spider eggs
(185) / (300) = 0.616GP / point, which is nice.

-I am not a mercher, so i sold my points in BULK, a mercher bought all of my snape grass (14m points / 175, 80K snape grass) for 80gp ea, its not much but you get rid of it all at once

Edit: GE ruined the profit off nmz, everything you buy from nmz is worthless besides herb boxes, keep using the formula above though

Note:
-Both demon hard(massive points) and guthans(long afk) give the same xp/h, if ur not asleep i would recommend doing demon hard, cuz you get a LOT of points
-Xp/h = ~70-80k/h(WITHOUT HP!, with hp it will be 100-110k/h!!) (maybe a bit lower on low stats, amazing, right?? yes it's real)
-when you click and deactivate rapid heal, it resets the timer in which you gain 1 hitpoint to 60 seconds,anytime between 30-50 is okay.
-You can use any autoclicker, but i used axife

For ranged, repeat one of the two steps.
only difference is you attack with ranged in stead of dharok.
    at lvl 70 ranged i got ~35k/h and lvl 80 ~42k/h and lvl 90 ~48-50k/h  so its okay wink.png

Guess what i got today? (november 8)
18c52e0b8b.jpg

Autoclicking rapid heal, Why??

what autoclicking rapid heal does is making your hp stay at 1.

there is a timer in rs that increases your HP every 60 seconds, thats why you gain hp automaticly if you wait, by clicking on rapid heal it will reset to 0 and the time won't be 60 seconds, but 18 seconds. once you deactivate rapid heal again, it will reset to 60 again

example: 
timer: 33 seconds
*click rapid heal*
timer: 0 seconds(will increase hp @ 18 seconds)
*deactivate rapid heal*
timer:0 seconds(will increase hp @ 60 seconds)

so click rapid heal every ~30-59 seconds and you will stay 1 HP forever

this has 2 benefits:

Dharok
The lower the hp, the higher the hits(more xp/hr)
absorptions
if you only have 1 HP, the monster that will attack you can only hit 1 if you don't block it, in stead of 10+ or whatever the hit was going to be, that way the monsters have to hit you 1000 times before you die.

Edited the guide since you now no longer need hosts

Good Luck to you all!

Edited by The Hero of Time
  • Like 14