Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

i think this script has been profiled by jagex :/ i used to be able to run 3 accounts 12 hours a day all the same ip (that i've been ban previously) and now i can't bot 1 account for more than 3 hours on fresh ip's without getting ban even while using the yanille location, which should not have had that many people botting there.  Good Luck to future buyers of this script

PS: the bot still stops whenever any random appears for it but since we want to blame it on the client (even though no other script has that problem btw) we won't even try to look at the problem

On 7/14/2018 at 2:22 PM, Axldeth said:

@Molly hey man i notice some times the scripts strat attacking others npc, can u add a failsafe for that? its just to avoid wasting time with other npc

It should only be attacking other npc's if they are interacting with the player, does it seem like it goes out of it's way to hit other things? And if so which npc's so I can take a look.

2 hours ago, datpigeon said:

i think this script has been profiled by jagex :/ i used to be able to run 3 accounts 12 hours a day all the same ip (that i've been ban previously) and now i can't bot 1 account for more than 3 hours on fresh ip's without getting ban even while using the yanille location, which should not have had that many people botting there.  Good Luck to future buyers of this script

PS: the bot still stops whenever any random appears for it but since we want to blame it on the client (even though no other script has that problem btw) we won't even try to look at the problem

They may be cracking down on Chaos Druids, it is a pretty heavily botted thing in general.  As for the thing with randoms, I have replied and explained what is likely happening. I also asked those who experienced the issue if this occurs when the setting in the client "Dismiss all randoms" is enabled or if it is only occurring when that option is disabled, and do not believe I received a response, please correct me if I'm wrong. I will, however, explain again what the issue likely is and why the user should be able to fix it by enabling "Dismiss all randoms".

There are many actions the script will not perform if a random event needs to be handled by the client, this is intentionally programmed into this script so as to allow the client to immediately deal with a random it needs to deal with by exiting or not performing a sequence of actions that may delay the handler from kicking in. The way this is done is by detecting if the client's random solver should kick in, oddly enough it seems that if the option "Dismiss all randoms" is not enabled the method for checking if the random solver should kick in still returns true. This means that if the user has not selected the "Dismiss all randoms" option the script will still skip performing many actions . The way this can be alleviated is by enabling the option "Dismiss all randoms". If you have that option enabled and you are still encountering the issue please let me know as that means there is something else at work causing this bug. However, when I have explained to others what I have explained just now they haven't replied and said "Hey that doesn't work" or anything of the like, this leads me to believe enabling the "Dismiss all randoms" option fixes the issue. Again, please correct me if I'm wrong about this. 

@Molly hey man, im trying to open the script with the explv manager and i get this whe i add parameters on script , is this related to the script or client? or even manager? ,and i notice script is unable to save and load loot on debian, it will be great if u can fix it 

Sin título.png

this is the log when i try to save loot on debian

________
[ERROR][07/24 08:54:39 PM]: Uncaught exception!
java.security.AccessControlException: access denied ("java.io.FilePermission" "/root/OSBot/data/Molly's Chaos Druids" "read")
    at java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(AccessControlContext.java:472)
    at java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(AccessController.java:884)
    at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(SecurityManager.java:549)
    at org.osbot.lpT7.checkPermission(bf:272)
    at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkRead(SecurityManager.java:888)
    at java.io.File.exists(File.java:814)
    at b.AuX.k(o:208)
    at b.AuX.I(o:201)
    at b.AuX.e(o:106)
    at aUx.actionPerformed(k:406)
    at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2022)
    at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2348)
    at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:402)
    at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:259)
    at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(BasicButtonListener.java:252)
    at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:6539)
    at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3324)
    at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:6304)
    at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:2239)
    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4889)
    at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2297)
    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4711)
    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4904)
    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:4535)
    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:4476)
    at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2283)
    at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2746)
    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4711)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:760)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:97)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:709)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:703)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:74)
    at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:84)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:733)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:731)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:74)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:730)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:205)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:105)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:82)

edit: about the debian issue, i think its something related to cli parameters, it only happens to me with this script, can u please check this too @Molly, it will be great to run the script on one click on debian :D , also will be great if u add especial attk support

Edited by Axldeth

On 7/24/2018 at 2:33 PM, Axldeth said:

@Molly hey man, im trying to open the script with the explv manager and i get this whe i add parameters on script , is this related to the script or client? or even manager? ,and i notice script is unable to save and load loot on debian, it will be great if u can fix it 

Sin título.png

this is the log when i try to save loot on debian

edit: about the debian issue, i think its something related to cli parameters, it only happens to me with this script, can u please check this too @Molly, it will be great to run the script on one click on debian :D , also will be great if u add especial attk support

I'm not sure what would be causing the issue when launching with explv manager, if you are able to run the script via cli without using explv manager then my guess is that the manager is the root of the issue.

The problem with saving loot on debian looks to be because access to the settings file is not being allowed, looks the same as the issue reported HERE which unfortunately does not look to be resolved. You mentioned cli parameters in relation to this but from the sounds of it this is occurring not when you launch from CLI but rather when you launch the script normally, is that the case? I have updated the script just now so that when launched from CLI there should be nothing in the script running that will access the settings file, the live version will be 7.3. Hopefully that fixes this problem. 

On 7/24/2018 at 5:38 PM, Taco van der Wulp said:

Good script, could do with ammo retrieval for range though

It's on my to do list, though has been for some time, unfortunately I'm not currently doing updates to scripts other than bug fixes and maintaining their functionality as they are due to my busy schedule.

13 hours ago, Molly said:

I'm not sure what would be causing the issue when launching with explv manager, if you are able to run the script via cli without using explv manager then my guess is that the manager is the root of the issue.

The problem with saving loot on debian looks to be because access to the settings file is not being allowed, looks the same as the issue reported HERE which unfortunately does not look to be resolved. You mentioned cli parameters in relation to this but from the sounds of it this is occurring not when you launch from CLI but rather when you launch the script normally, is that the case? I have updated the script just now so that when launched from CLI there should be nothing in the script running that will access the settings file, the live version will be 7.3. Hopefully that fixes this problem. 

@Molly i get this when i try to run it from cli 

1.png

Its the same cli i use for windows, and it still version 7.2

edit: btw way man it can be a great idea if u add a check box style to the loot list, to just select all items u want and add them on one click,it can be really easyer, i hope u can help me with the cli issue its really anoying strating an acc and then selecting all lot, i preefer just to do it one click :D , thanks for helping me buddy @Molly

Edited by Axldeth

On 7/26/2018 at 10:19 AM, Axldeth said:

@Molly i get this when i try to run it from cli 

1.png

Its the same cli i use for windows, and it still version 7.2

edit: btw way man it can be a great idea if u add a check box style to the loot list, to just select all items u want and add them on one click,it can be really easyer, i hope u can help me with the cli issue its really anoying strating an acc and then selecting all lot, i preefer just to do it one click :D , thanks for helping me buddy @Molly

In your cli file on debian whenever you use the characters ( or ) use \( and \) instead. For example, rather than (Super_strength-1-3) put \(Super_strength-1-3\). Let me know if that fixes the issue for you.

As for the suggestion with the checkboxes so you can use them to select all the items to loot and then add them in one click, you should be able to click an item in the list and then while holding the CTRL key select your next, and so on till you click to add them all to your loot list.

7 hours ago, motoinmotion said:

can I get a free trial please?

You have one now.

9 hours ago, Molly said:

In your cli file on debian whenever you use the characters ( or ) use \( and \) instead. For example, rather than (Super_strength-1-3) put \(Super_strength-1-3\). Let me know if that fixes the issue for you.

As for the suggestion with the checkboxes so you can use them to select all the items to loot and then add them in one click, you should be able to click an item in the list and then while holding the CTRL key select your next, and so on till you click to add them all to your loot list.

You have one now.

now i get this buddy, not sure what im doing wrong

Sin título.png