Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

On 7/28/2018 at 10:27 AM, Axldeth said:

now i get this buddy, not sure what im doing wrong

Sin título.png

I am not sure, it looks like the client should now be correctly launching the script since no errors are being thrown. Is the client not showing up? If it is what does it do? You may need to post in the general help section with this as I'm not familiar with running OSBot on debian if this does turn out to be an issue with the client launching the script. I believe you have my flax spinner script as well, would you mind trying to boot that with cli on debian and let me know if that runs.

14 hours ago, Kyledevil said:

Could I have a trial please

Sure, you have one now.

Edited by Molly

On 7/30/2018 at 5:07 PM, Axldeth said:

im ussing debian 8 ,and still happens the same, i just open cli with all parameters and it load as the pic i post, and then just do nothing, doesnt open any client

Instead of using \( and \) in your cli for potions rather use [ and ] now. For example: [Super_strength-1-3][Super_attack-1-3]

This will be live in version 7.4 which I have just pushed. The problem was arising from the formatting of the parameters so I changed them.

• Like 1

@Molly i have not test the script due lack of time, i hope it work, i will test it maybe today or tomorrow but atm i think u should take a look on this

http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Update:Looting_Bag_Improvements,_PID_Changes_and_Bounty_Hunter_Targets

it seems like lotting bag funcionality has change 

i hope u can fix it asap thanks man