Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

Pushed fix for looting bag, live version will be 7.5. The bot will no longer use items on the looting bag. Rather it will select the "Open" option, if the bag isn't already open, before looting anything so that when items are looted they will be put directly into the bag. This should make using the bag much smoother since the bot will no longer need to bother with interfaces when trying to put items into the bag and the bag can be used easily even in combat now.

5 hours ago, Wingman Matte said:

Trial please ?

Sure, you have one now.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Molly said:

Pushed fix for looting bag, live version will be 7.5. The bot will no longer use items on the looting bag. Rather it will select the "Open" option, if the bag isn't already open, before looting anything so that when items are looted they will be put directly into the bag. This should make using the bag much smoother since the bot will no longer need to bother with interfaces when trying to put items into the bag and the bag can be used easily even in combat now.

Sure, you have one now.

Sounds good! ^^ ?

I purchased this script this morning, it worked out very fine, botted for like 4 hours and the promised rewards were accurate.

Now the script doesn't work anymore. The status remains on ''Null'' and my character is just chilling in the bank. 

Any advice on how to fix this bro?

Settings are all the same, the only thing I changed was updating OSbot to the latest version. 

Also, I am new to the world of botting, so maybe I'm just noobing everything up. 

2 hours ago, Fil Holt said:

I purchased this script this morning, it worked out very fine, botted for like 4 hours and the promised rewards were accurate.

Now the script doesn't work anymore. The status remains on ''Null'' and my character is just chilling in the bank. 

Any advice on how to fix this bro?

Settings are all the same, the only thing I changed was updating OSbot to the latest version. 

Also, I am new to the world of botting, so maybe I'm just noobing everything up. 

Same is happening to other scripts. I believe it has to do with the client.