Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

On 5/21/2018 at 6:42 PM, daxter17 said:

it mis-clicks every time going underground at Edgeville. plus it tries to wait for auto-retaliate to attack (losing like 2-3 seconds every time).

Walking in Edgeville has been fixed and the issue when attacking has also been fixed. The updated version will be 6.5. If you have anymore combat issues please include a copy of the logger as well as screenshots if possible. Combat related bugs can sometimes be difficult to nail down and knowing as much information about the environment in which the bug is occurring goes a long way to helping track down the root of the problem.

I have an issue in ardougne where sometimes it will just stand at the door on the outside and do nothing. It’s happened a few times and will sit there until I pause the hot and enter manually. I’ll try to grab a log next time it happens. Sometimes it works for 4 hours until the issue happens and sometimes it runs for 30 minutes before the issue.

On 3/26/2018 at 12:42 AM, Molly said:

I will not be adding that option till I'm done with school this semester, when I rewrite a fair portion of the script. 

That's very odd. Is this happening every time it tries to bank? Could you post a picture of the paint when this happens? On the paint there is a label "Status", this will be helpful for determining what's going on. I've tried several things to replicate this so far but haven't had any luck.

@Molly looking back this is exactly what happens to me

On 3/25/2018 at 5:52 AM, barackogama said:

Here is picture of bot logger when it tries to deposit loot (It's bot #1). As you can see nothing nothing special is shown. In the chat to the left you can see that the bots just stops outside the door and clicks on it instead of running to the bank to deposit. pausing and resuming the bot makes it run to the bank.

bug chaos.png

On 5/26/2018 at 8:30 PM, Molly said:

Are you running mirror mode or normal and do you happen to have a copy of the logger when it happens or remember what the "Status" portion of the paint says?

Edit: Just realized you said you'd try to grab a copy of logger next time it happens.

So I know it happens when I have a full inventory it will click on the door to exit and just stand there. The status bar says walking to bank when it occurs. If you pause the bot and manually walk a tile and start it again it resumes normal function. Hasn’t happened the last hour I ran it but I’ll keep an eye out also I’m using mirror mode

Edited by butterzftw