Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

@Molly hey mate im having a issue when banking, its unable to withdraw combat potions , maybe is a client issue? i test it sometome ago and acually was working fine, i want to suggest u too that the script maybe should be able to first killing the druid and then looting maybe its more human behavior just my opinion 

the log

[INFO][Bot #1][04/19 02:21:36 PM]: Combat bracelet(6)
[INFO][Bot #1][04/19 02:21:36 PM]: Warrior ring
[INFO][Bot #1][04/19 02:21:36 PM]: Generating new timer offsets
[INFO][Bot #1][04/19 02:21:36 PM]: Using quick reactions
[INFO][Bot #1][04/19 02:21:36 PM]: We will get new timer offsets in: 21 minutes.
[INFO][Bot #1][04/19 02:21:36 PM]: Checking if we need to re-equip gear
[INFO][Bot #1][04/19 02:21:36 PM]: Lets Open the bank
[INFO][Bot #1][04/19 02:21:36 PM]: Using bank at location: 3095,3491 Named: Bank booth
[INFO][Bot #1][04/19 02:21:43 PM]: Withdrawing potions

Edited by axldeth

On 4/17/2018 at 3:09 PM, axldeth said:

@Molly hey mate im having a issue when banking, its unable to withdraw combat potions , maybe is a client issue? i test it sometome ago and acually was working fine, i want to suggest u too that the script maybe should be able to first killing the druid and then looting maybe its more human behavior just my opinion 

the log

[INFO][Bot #1][04/19 02:21:36 PM]: Combat bracelet(6)
[INFO][Bot #1][04/19 02:21:36 PM]: Warrior ring
[INFO][Bot #1][04/19 02:21:36 PM]: Generating new timer offsets
[INFO][Bot #1][04/19 02:21:36 PM]: Using quick reactions
[INFO][Bot #1][04/19 02:21:36 PM]: We will get new timer offsets in: 21 minutes.
[INFO][Bot #1][04/19 02:21:36 PM]: Checking if we need to re-equip gear
[INFO][Bot #1][04/19 02:21:36 PM]: Lets Open the bank
[INFO][Bot #1][04/19 02:21:36 PM]: Using bank at location: 3095,3491 Named: Bank booth
[INFO][Bot #1][04/19 02:21:43 PM]: Withdrawing potions

Seems like it might be client related, it's very odd. Other potions seem to withdraw just fine, only exception being combat potions. The bot will actually recognize the potion in the bank and determine which one it should withdraw, but just won't withdraw it. As for your suggestion, I do intend to improve looting in general, this will not be till at the earliest the first week of May after my finals are over.

1 hour ago, The Kappin said:

Sorry to double post also but if you die with looting bag then return, get a looting bag on drop will it pick it up and resume use?

Gave you a trial just now. It will pick up looting bag as long as you have it selected with other loot.

Edited by Molly

12 hours ago, inno420 said:

Two issues I've noticed are:

When banking it withdraws my 16 tuna no problem, but it freezes and doesn't do anything when it's supposed to withdraw 2 super attack and super strength potions.

When entering the wilderness in Edgeville it doesn't click the "Enter Wilderness" button, it just freezes as well.

Found the potion bug and fixed it. Live version will be 6.1. As for the entering wilderness thing, you will need to disable the popup using the checkbox on it when it comes up after attempting to enter the wilderness several times. The reason the bot is not setup to handle this is because an endless loop can occur that results in the player dying to aggressive skeletons. I'll be rewriting this to try and make it able to handle the popup before the skeleton attacks after this semester is over.

5 hours ago, Molly said:

Found the potion bug and fixed it. Live version will be 6.1. As for the entering wilderness thing, you will need to disable the popup using the checkbox on it when it comes up after attempting to enter the wilderness several times. The reason the bot is not setup to handle this is because an endless loop can occur that results in the player dying to aggressive skeletons. I'll be rewriting this to try and make it able to handle the popup before the skeleton attacks after this semester is over.

Thank you so much! Another small issue I noticed is the sleep time between looting and eating is too long. I end up getting attacked 2-3 times before I click the NPC again.

The profit/hr would go up a lot if that was fixed.

On 4/24/2018 at 12:50 PM, brolis147 said:

I want to try it.

Just gave you a trial.

On 4/23/2018 at 7:27 PM, inno420 said:

Thank you so much! Another small issue I noticed is the sleep time between looting and eating is too long. I end up getting attacked 2-3 times before I click the NPC again.

The profit/hr would go up a lot if that was fixed.

I'll fix that issue likely next week after finals conclude. I'm actually going to be rewriting all my scripts, including this one, to be more efficient.

I am in love with your script. The anti-ban is amazing, the GP/XP per hour is amazing, and just how smoothly it works is amazing.

I want to keep suggesting things to help you make it perfect, so I don't mean to be rude when I point out things. Just tryin' to help! ?

Suggestions:

- Fix the pauses between looting and attacking.

- Fix the bot randomly banking when it still has inventory spaces and food. (Unless that's some sort of anti-ban.)

- Force the bot to finish a kill before running to loot something.

- Force the bot to switch to a Chaos Druid that it has aggro'd instead of waiting for auto-retaliate.

- A way to avoid PKers, because I've died and lost a 200k inventory. (Teleport, hop worlds, and restart?)

- Pause the GP/XP per hour when taking breaks.

- Subtract the amount each potion dose costs from the profit. (Minor, but helpful.)

- Make it click the "Enter Wilderness" button in Edgeville.

- Add an option to clean the herbs starting from Guam until you level to higher ones, but drop the ones that aren't on your loot list. (More GP, and Herblore XP as an extra feature.)

- Add an option to remember all of the settings in the GUI.

Other than that the script is perfection. It's the first script I've actually fallen in love with. I've gotten two accounts to 70/70/70. I would be willing to pay more if you added my suggestions, and maintained it as well as you have been. Also, I can make you a paint for free on any of your scripts. I love graphic design.

Edited by a10101
  • Like 1